♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ♫︎

"Wait, shit sorry, I didn't-"

"Hey, it's okay, I like it," Thomas said and stroke the back of his hand again, making the blonde boy shiver.

His hand began to bleed again and Thomas had to unwrap the bandage because it started soaking the material.

"Just, hold on a while, it will burn again, the cut is always bleeding, it is going really deep," he whispered.

Newt nodded his head and held his breath, not knowing why though. The brunet placed the blonde's clean hand on his knee and let the blonde boy squeeze it, while he was working on his hand.

The burning started to get worse and Newt was squeaking with his teeth, Thomas hissed at himself for being not so careful, but Newt gave his knee a light squeeze and made it better, giving the brunet butterflies in his stomach.

He was falling for the boy in front of him...

The brunet was finally done, wrapped the hand once again with a new bandage and took all the bloody stuff, throwing it into the bin in his bathroom.

"Hey, why don't you stay for dinner?" Thomas asked.

"Why are you so kind?" The blonde boy asked.

Thomas sat down beside him, looking at him, he wanted to tell him that he was not alone and wanted to help him out of the bullying and all these stuff. The blonde held back a whimper, the eye contact was making him crazy.

"I look at you and I see myself, I know you better than anyone else, I mean you're..." Thomas said hesitantly, trying to find the right words.

"I'm what?"

"You're beautiful," the brunet answered.

Newt wasn't thinking the same. He hated himself, he hated his pale face, the ugly circles under his eyes, his red tone when he's blushing, the messy hair that won't be in its place, his eyes darker than hell. He just hated himself.

"That's not true," he whispered.

"It is, just because the others can't see it doesn't mean that you can say you aren't," Thomas moved closer to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

The blonde boy shifted a little bit, he was looking down and his shoulder were hung low, he didn't feel like it. Beautiful.
He had a weird tension in his body, the hand placed on his shoulder had a soft touch and he felt comfortable with it.

"What do you mean that you see yourself in me?" Newt asked.

Thomas coughed a little bit, removed his hand from Newt's shoulder and sat a little bit more comfortable on his bed.

"They are bullying you, aren't they?"

Newt could only nod at this and crossed his legs so he could sit better as well. The brunet looked at him and smiled, it was like the smile could never leave his lips when he's around the blonde.

"I'm sorry for that, I was bullied as well, maybe not as long as you, I can tell they're doing that to you for a while now. Just know, you're not alone."

Newt didn't know what to say, or what to do. Once he listened to his heart and did something he wouldn't do with anyone besides his sister. Newt scooted closer to him and wrapped his arms around his torso, hugging him tightly.

He felt butterflies in his stomach when he realized that the brunet boy was hugging him back, squeezing his waist gently.

"Oh I could get used to that," Thomas mumbled, but Newt didn't hear it.