♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ♫︎

"Hey."

Newt turned around from his locker to look at Thomas, standing there with two tickets in his hand. Newt looked up at him, he had a questioning look in his face and frowned at him.

"Hey, what's that?" Newt asked.

Thomas smirked at him and showed him the tickets. With Newt's eyes widening looked at the tickets and smiled at Thomas.

"These are the tickets for the film K-12, what ya think?"

"Oh my- where did you find them?" Newt asked and took one ticket out of Thomas' hand.

"My mom bought them, guess what, I'm taking you with me," Thomas said and winked at the blonde boy.

Newt smiled even more and gave Thomas' the ticket. The brunet boy waited for the answer, but Newt just couldn't respond. His hands were slightly shaking and he began to blush.

"Hey, you're alright?"

Newt nodded his head and looked down in embarrassment. The brunet just chuckled and ruffled the blonde's hair.

"I'm just... Thank you Tommy," Newt said and stepped a little bit closer to the brunet.

"No problem."

Newt nodded his head and looked around if anyone was watching them, wich was not the case. The blonde slowly stepped onto his toes and leaned his lips to the brunet's cheek. Thomas was blushing madly when Newt's soft, pink lips touched his red cheeks. He couldn't believe it was really happening. Fireworks bursting out of his stomach and he felt like airplanes were flying all around his body.

Newt reattached his lips from Thomas' soft cheek, stepped back and felt his cheeks go even more red. The brunet just smiled at him, a smile that wouldn't leave his lips for a long time.

The blonde boy picked up his back, brushed some hair out of his face and went into class, letting Thomas stay there with a dorkey smile and a blush.

The blonde sat down on his seat, waited for the class to begin and Thomas to come and sit with him. The note someone wrote was long forgotten and both of them didn't care about it.

Mrs. Paige was looking at Newt with a frown on her face. She gestured him the seat that was in the front, but Newt just shook his head smiling. The teacher was shocked to see him smile, but soon it became clear that it was because of the new student.

Soon, Thomas came into class and sat beside the person he fell in love with. Newt gave him a smile and blushed in realization that Thomas was still blushing. He gave him an apologetic smile and the brunet just placed his hand on the blonde's shoulder, gave it a short squeeze and let go of him.

"Oh my God, Bren, look at them, they are such fags," California whispered to her friend.

The blonde's smile faded when he realized that no one liked him, but Thomas. He was thankful for that though, so he quickly vrushed it off and let the girls gossip about the two.

"Cry Baby's probably sucking his cock," Brenda whispered into California's ear.

Thomas just chuckled at them.

"I'm sure you would love to suck my cock as well," Thomas said and winked at the girls.

The girls looked shocked at him and turned around. The blonde boy looked at Thomas with wide eyes. The brunet winked at him once again and shook his head at him smirking.

Newt quickly shook his head and concentrated on his sketch. He began with the shape of a boy on a bike with training wheels. The boy's face was pale and he was in blue clothes, his face was showing hurt even though he was smiling, one of the training wheels were broken. Thomas was watching him the whole time he was sketching, fascinated by the way his hands were working on a piece of paper.