♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

Newt woke up that morning, but it wasn't his room, nor the hotel room he planned to stay in, it was Thomas' room. After a while of realization of what was happening, he remembered that Jacky and Thomas told him that he and Lizzy could live with them, that they wouldn't call an orphanage and that they could be there as long as they want to be.

"Morning," Thomas said when he went into the room.

Newt frowned, looked over to Thomas. He had a small smile on his face when he sat down on the bed beside the blonde. Newt felt his stomach growl at him to eat something, but he just brushed it off.

"How are you doing?" Thomas asked, fiddling with his hands.

"I'm okay, but I need to call Lizzy, can I?" he asked.

Thomas nodded his head and pulled out his phone. Newt blushed slightly when Thomas' hand brushed against his. He quickly typed in the number of his sister and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello, Elizabeth," Newt heard her say.

"Lizzy, it's me again, can you come to Tommy's house?"

Thomas blushed when he heard Newt using the nickname on him. It was something normal, yet it was special. It made him feel special. He heard Lizzy talk some things with her brother before both of them hung up.

"She'll be there in a few minutes," Newt informed.

Thomas nodded at him and Newt gave him his phone. He sighed and laid back on the bed, facing Thomas. He watched him as Thomas just stared into nothing. He was probably thinking some things and Newt couldn't help, but giggle at his face expression.

The brunet seemed to snap out from his thoughts and looked at the blonde. He smiled slightly, shaking his head. Newt turned to the other side, so his back was facing Thomas. He breathed out slightly and closed his eyes again.

"N-n-no, don't sleep, we made breakfast a few minutes ago, I actually wanted to call you for food," Thomas said and placed a hand on Newt's shoulder.

***

Newt sat on the couch with Teresa on his one side and Thomas beside Teresa. Thomas had his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

"What's that on your head?" Thomas asked.

Teresa had a bandana on her head with bunny ears. She was also wearing a short skirt and a white shirt. It wasn't her style, so Thomas got worried.

"Nothing, just wanted a new thing."

Newt sat there silently, waiting for his sister to arrive. Jacky and Thomas planned on telling Teresa and Lizzy about their decision they made a day ago. Thomas was nervous, worried about his sister, she seemed to be different since she moved from their old house. She smiled less and Thomas could swear that he saw her one day having tears in her eyes when she got back from school.

"I'm alright, Tom, really," Teresa said and laid her head on her brother's shoulder.

Newt looked at the two siblings, smiling. He saw a bond between the two siblings, not as much as he had one with Lizzy though. He noticed that Teresa felt much more shy to talk about things with her brother.

"Aww, look at you my children, just gotta take a picture," Jacky said when she saw Thomas and Teresa.

She pulled out her phone, opened the camera and was about to take pictures. Newt went off the couch and Jacky winked at him as a thank you.