♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

"I'm sorry," he whispered over and over again.

"It's nothing bad, really, I was just... Worried that you're mad at me or something, but who would do this?" Thomas asked.

The blonde boy let go of the brunet and looked at him in the eyes. Thomas had a small smile on his face and placed a hand on Newt's shoulder. He wiped away the tears and booped Newt's nose, making him giggle slightly.

"I don't know," Newt murmured.

"Is there someone, who maybe likes you?" Thomas asked him.

"M-me? Never, don't you see the boys and girls looking at me like I'm the biggest shit on earth?"

The brunet wouldn't like to agree with him, but kinda had to, because Newt was right, no one really looked at him. Not even in a way, Thomas looked at him.

"I-I guess, I guess I'll go now," the smaller boy murmured.

Thomas nodded his head and made a hesitant sigh. His arms reached out for Newt and he pulled him into another hug. Both of them felt butterflies in their stomachs and Newt couldn't resist, but had to let out a giggle.

"Alright, I hope you're okay, bye."

Newt watched as Thomas walked away through the hallway, til he was out of sight. He sighed and pulled his bag over his shoulder. A thing the boy didn't know was, Gally was right behind him.

"What are you doing, so late, here?"

His voice was husky and he was so close to him. Newt looked up at him with fear in the eyes, he hated him. The short haired boy grabbed Newt's forearm, so he wasn't able to step back.

"Let m-me go!" Newt was stuttering.

"N-uh, tell me."

"I had to grab some things," Newt lied.

The short haired boy hummed and let go of Newt. The blonde boy immediately walked away, his head looking back to check if Gally was up to something.

***

"How was your day, Lizzy?" Newt asked as he went through the door to his room.

He locked the door and turned around. Lizzy was laying in bed with the blanket over her head and curled up into a ball. The blonde boy got worried because she would always respond or even just talk, but she didn't say a word.

"Lizzy?"

Newt breathed out and got in his bed, sitting down. The young girl let out a whimper and tugged on the blanket and hid herself even more. The blonde boy didn't know what to do. Why was she acting like that?

"Hey, Liz, what's wrong?"

When the girl didn't answer his question the boy got even more curious. He tugged lightly at the blanket and revealed her messy hair. The girl let out a whining sound and soon Newt realized that she was crying.

He pulled the blanket off her body and revealed red and purple marks on her skin. She was in her shorts and her underwear, their mother probably ripped off the shirt she wore. Newt let out a gasp and quickly ran into the bathroom, got some band-aids, bandages and a plastic bag with cold water in it. He quickly ran back and pulled Lizzy's body into a position she might feel comfortable and began to sooth her arms and stomach with the bag of water.

"I tried..." Lizzy cried out.

"Shhh, I know, I know," Newt tried to calm her down.