♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ♫︎

The blonde boy laid on his bed while reading a book, with his sister laying on the other side and reading as well. Vibration sounds interrupted the two siblings. Newt looked over to his nightstand, his phone was ringing.

"Who's that?" Lizzy asked, no one would call Newt.

The boy picked up the phone and couldn't believe it was really him. An angelic voice.

"Hey, it's Thomas, I actually wanted to ask if you want to hang out or something."

Newt was hesitant, he looked at his sister, who was nodding her head with a grin on her face. The blonde boy never had someone to talk to, nor someone he knew only for a day. But then he realized something, he couldn't let Lizzy alone in the house, he would've say yes, but he couldn't.

"Hey, uh I'm sorry, I can't, but I would really want to, I have to watch my sister," Newt said.

Lizzy looked at him angry and slapped his chest, Newt took her hand in his and let them rest on the bed.

"Hey, no problem, she can come as well, my house maybe?" Thomas asked, hope in his voice.

Lizzy nodded her head and rolled her eyes at Newt's silly actions. He had his mouth slightly parted and his eyes sparkling, he couldn't get out a word. Lizzy grabbed the blonde's phone out if his hand.

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you."

"Great, I'll send you where I live," he said and hung up.

Newt's eyes were wide open, looking at his sister in shock. He didn't even know him, they barely spoke to each other, Thomas and him already knew wich gender they were attracted to. What was going on?

"Newt, calm down, it's just the guy you barely know, and gave him your number."

"You're helping a lot," Newt said, sarcastically.

"I know."

Lizzy winked at him, but felt bad for not letting him decide to go or not. She placed a hand on Newt's jaw, pulled him down to her and kissed his cheek.

"Sorry, I didn't let you choose, but I want to know my brother-in-law," she apologized.

Newt looked at her in shock, she didn't really said that, right?
He decided to not question her and went over to the bathroom.
The blonde boy washed his pale, yet shiny face and rubbed his face against the rough towel.

"Hey, Newt?"

Lizzy's voice was sounding, hesitant and anxious, as if she was afraid of something, or someone. Newt forgot to lock the door...
He ran as fast as he could into his room, only to be met by the sight of his mother, holding Lizzy's wrist. She had a broken glass in her hand and her face was stained with tears.

"That son of a bitch he cheated on me again, the women is down stairs and she looks like you, you bitch," his mother whispered.

"P-please, stop," Lizzy begged.

Newt didn't know what to do. Sure his dad was probably playing with his new girl in that moment, so he definitely couldn't help them. His mother placed the glass on Lizzy's wrist, making Lizzy scream although she didn't do anything yet.

"Stop, mum!" Newt yelled and pulled his mother's arm.

"You son of a bitch, I fucking hate you, fuck you!"

Newt just ignored her and grabbed the broken glass out of her hand, cutting his palm doing so. He hissed out a bit, but managed to throw it away and held both of his mother's arms.