♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

"Yes, you won again," Thomas said cheerfully.

Newt blushed slightly and fiddled with the sleeves of his hoodie. He brushed some hair out his eyes and pressed the button to continue the game.

Thomas looked at him. Newt didn't need to know that the brunet was actually letting him win, but he found it adorable how he was all blushy and nervous. The blonde noticed him looking, so he looked up at him as well. They locked their eyes together for what seemed like infinity.

"Thomas, Newt, food's ready!" Thomas' mother yelled, making them break eye contact.

The brunet cleared his throat and placed his controller on the coffee table. He stood up and held his hand out for Newt. The blonde frowned a little bit, but realized what the brunet was up to.

Newt slowly placed his hand in his and let Thomas pull him up, off the couch. Newt's legs were like jelly at this point, his gaze was held by Thomas' and his heart was beating faster than a rabid.

"You boys commin' or are you still fucking?"

"Mom!"

Thomas heard his mother giggle from downstairs and sighed at her. The blonde removed his hand from Thomas' and nodded at him a 'Thank you'. The brunet nodded at him as well and they walked out of his room.

Thomas lead him down from the hallway, down the stairs. As soon as Newt was downstairs, his leg was attacked by Mrs. Potato Head. She was in a pink vest and had a cake shaped hat on her head.

"No, Mrs. Potato Head, we're not done yet," Teresa yelled and ran over to her.

"Don't mind her please, and believe me or not, she's fifteen," Thomas said, making Newt chuckle slightly.

Teresa grabbed Mrs. Potato Head gently and pulled her hat off. The puppy was looking at Newt, she was panting and showed her long tongue.

"She's cute," Newt said quietly and kneeled down to stroke her.

The puppy barked and jumped into Newt's lap. The blonde pulled up his sleeves and stroke the head of Mrs. Potato Head. He masaged her head and she immediately closed her eyes, searching for his soft touch.

"She loves you," Thomas said.

Newt looked up at him, still stroking the puppy's head. The brunet had a slight smile on his face and winked at Newt. Once again Newt blushed and looked away, biting his lip. Thomas' smile and his winks just made him blush and his stomach fill up with butterflies.

"Hey, I called you because we'll eat," Jacky said and showed the boys her pot with spaghetti.

"Sorry, Mrs. Edison."

Newt stood up, he walked behind Thomas over to the kitchen. Their living room and kitchen were connected to each other, so it was easy to walk around the first floor.

Thomas sat down on the expensive looking chair and gestured Newt to sit down as well. The blonde sat down beside him, giving Jacky a quick nod.

"Alright, and Newt, don't call me Mrs. Edison, please just call me Jacky, I'm your mother-in-law," she said and winked at Newt.

What was their problem?
Are they having an eye problem or something?

Newt nodded his head, fiddling with the of the hoodie sleeves once again. Thomas smiled down at him, Newt biting his lip and
Playing with his hoodie made his heart swell.

"Tom, stop making heart eyes at Newt and start eating."

Jacky smirked at her son and placed two plates of spaghetti on the table, the two boys. She placed her own plate on the opposite of Newt's and sat down as well.