♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

"Tommy, let's go to the cotton candy store," Newt said and walked in a fast pace to the store.

Thomas chuckled at him and followed him behind. He gently grabbed the hood of his hoodie and pulled him back to him. Newt looked a little bit startled, but noticed it was Thomas. Newt was wearing Thomas' yellow hoodie once again, it was his favorite and Thomas even promised him that he'll get to wear more from him.

"You're so fast, slow down," Thomas said and the his hand on Newt's back.

The blonde blushed slightly and fiddled with the sleeves of the hoodie. He began running this time, making Thomas run after the smaller boy.

"Newt!" he yelled.

Soon Newt arrived the store, but waited for Thomas to catch up. When Thomas finally came, he gave him a smile and wrapped his arms around his torso. Thomas' stomach flipped upside down and it had to take him a few seconds to hug him back.

"You're a good runner," Newt said quietly.

Thomas went with his hand through Newt's soft, fluffy hair, making Newt blush and hide his face in Thomas' chest.

"You're cute like that, you know that?"

"Stop, not true," he murmured.

Thomas let go of him and gave him a quick wink before going into the store. Newt blushed even more, but followed him. They were standing by the counter, waiting for the cashier. After a minute or two, a young lady with crazy, locks of brown hair came out of the room to the counter.

"Hello, what can I get you two?" she asked.

"A  cookie please, what do you want Newt?" Thomas ordered.

"I'd like to have a cotton candy heart please," Newt said quietly.

Thomas smiled at him, placed his hand around his shoulder. The woman smiled at them and picked out the cookie Thomas wanted and the pink cotton candy heart. The blonde boy looked at Thomas, didn't know how and why, but he wanted to kiss him so badly at that moment.

"Here you go, you love birds, you can have them for free," the cashier said and winked at the two boys.

"Oh, thank you very much," Thomas said and grabbed both of them.

He handed Newt his cotton candy and began walking with him out of the store, over to a bench to sit and eat. Thomas smiled when he saw Newt eating the stick of cotton candy and taking small bites. The brunet scooted a little bit closer to the blonde and had the courage to place his arm around Newt's waist.

Newt smiled at that, but continued to eat silently, blushing every time Thomas would move his hand up and down his waist. The wasn't done with the pink candy on a stick, while Thomas' cookie was already finished.

"I don't want to waste our time sitting here, can we go to the carousel?" Newt asked.

"Of course, you like being on a carousel?" Thomas asked.

"I never was on that thing, but I know it's a harmless start, so yeah."

Thomas felt bad for the boy, thinking about his past. He ran his hand through Newt's hair and kissed his head lightly, sending shock Aves through Newt's body. He pulled Newt even closer to him and placed another kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go to the carousel," Thomas whispered into his hair.

Newt nodded his head and grabbed Thomas' hand, the other hand still holding the cotton candy heart. He walked over to the carousel, waiting a minute.

"Newt?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"