♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ♫

"Here is the bag I brought from your old home by the way," Thomas murmured.

Newt nodded at him and picked up some clothes to wear. It was Monday and Newt was feeling better every day. He choose his favorite black skinny jeans and a shirt wuch was saying "push me to the edge until I'm useless and can't feel."

He quickly went into the bathroom and changed into the shirt and jeans, fixed his hair slightly and brushed his teeth. Thomas was waiting for him in his room, which he was sharing with Newt for two days. He took the couch, while Newt took the burnet's big bed.

"Hey, Newt are you done?" he asked.

"Yeah, you can come in, I'm brushing my teeth," Newt yelled, his mouth full with foam.

Thomas stood up and went into his bathroom, seeing Newt with his toothbrush in his hand and brushing his teeth. He gave him a quick smile before washing his face and hands, trying to wake up his tired eyes with cold water.

He saw Newt slightly giggling at him. The brunet laughed and cupped the water in his hands before he poured it ower Newt's shirt. Newt spit out the foam and washed his mouth.

When he was done he did the same with Thomas. Thomas laughed at him and smeared his hands on Newt's back from behind.

"Tommy no, I have to wash my mouth, wait," he said.

Thomas groaned playfully and stood beside Newt, watching him. When the blonde was finally done with his stuff, he placed both of his wet hands on Thomas' chest and wiped them on his shirt.

"You're mean," Thomas said.

"No I'm only getting a payback," he said jutting his bottom lip.

Thomas blushed slightly when he realized he let out a squeal. He ruffled Newt's hair and got out of the bathroom with him following.

"Newt? Thomas?" Lizzy asked, knocking the door.

"Come in," Thomas said.

Lizzy slowly opened the door and went in. She was in her favorite jeans and Newt's shirt. She placed a kiss on Newt's cheek and Thomas' as well. Newt wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her head quickly.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning, Lizzy, you slept well?" Newt asked.

She nodded her head. Thomas pinched her cheek before he got out of the room.

"You're alright?"

"Yes, I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Liz."

***

"Hey, Newt," Thomas greeted him when he arrived his locker with Teresa beside him.

"Hey," Newt said and closed his locker.

"Oh your locker is right next to mine," Teresa said.

Newt smiled at her. Teresa was wearing a skirt, a very short skirt, her t-shirt was showing her tiny waist and her socks were reaching her knees.

Thomas was very worried about her. He wasn't sure why she dressed like that out of nowhere, but it made him worried. Teresa was smiling all the time, getting good grades and she even made friends, but something was off.

"Teresa Agnes, come into my classroom please."

Mr. Janson was standing behind them, a smirk on his face. He nodded over to Teresa and went into another hallway. Teresa let out a small whimper, but nodded her head.