♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ♫︎

Newt felt butterflies in his stomach and warmth was already filling his body. Even though his legs weren't that numb, Thomas didn't wanted him to walk, instead he carried Newt. The blonde wrapped his arms around the burnet's shoulder.

"Thank you," he said once again.

"No need, but you got to explain me some things," Thomas said and placed Newt on a bench.

They were in the middle of a park, near Thomas' house. Thomas sat down beside him and helped him cover up his back with the blanket. Newt nodded his head, taking a tissue from Thomas' hand. He didn't know where to begin explaining his life, his story. He sighed and turned his head to Thomas.

"Remember when you said 'it's not like you live in a doll house'?" Newt asked.

Thomas nodded his head. He felt bad for saying that, he didn't even know anything about him back then.

"I do, I do live in a doll house. My dad is cheating on my mum with multiple other young girls. My mum is an alcoholic and... They are both abusive," Newt breathed out.

Thomas couldn't believe what the person he loved said. He didn't know what to say or to do. Newt just blurted out his whole family secret and Thomas couldn't do anything, but stare right into Newt's chocolate brown eyes.

"You-you don't have to say something, it's just... My whole life I've been abused by my parents and... I didn't tell that anyone."

"I'm so sorry, Newt," Thomas whispered.

Thomas didn't knew if he was the one who needed a hug or Newt, but he didn't care. He wrapped his arms around Newt's hurting shoulders gently and placed his head on top of Newt's. The blonde was wrapped in the blankets, so the only thing he could do was leaning against Thomas.

"Where are you going to sleep?" Thomas asked.

Newt just shook his head. He had no idea where or what he was going to do, about him and his sister. Lizzy would be sad, she always loved to spend time in Newt's room, but also knew the consequences. Newt knew he couldn't go back to his home.

He thought about spending some time in a hotel. He would work, or do something, of course there wasn't enough money for his college, wich meant he couldn't study what he wanted to. But working didn't seem wrong in Newt's mind.

"Can I... Can I borrow twelve dollars?"

Thomas broke the hug and looked down at the small boy. He frowned at him, but pulled out fifteen dollars, handing it to Newt. The blonde smiled at him and scooted even closer to the brunet.

"I'm going to stay in a hotel, I'll probably-"

"Bullshit." Thomas stopped him.

Newt looked at the brunet a little bit startled. He had a frown on his face and his lips were trembling slightly. The burnet reached with his hand over Newt's cheek and stroke it lightly. That moment didn't last long, cause he felt awkward.

"I won't let you," Thomas said chuckling.

"No, no worries I will get money, then-"

"Why don't you stay with me in the house?" Thomas asked.

Newt just shook his head. He didn't wanted to cause any problems with Thomas' family. He couldn't bring himself to be in someone's house and just be there.

"No, no Thomas, I can't..."

For some reason Thomas let him be.

***