♫︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ♫︎

"Teresa?" Thomas knocked at her door.

The girl made a humming sound and Thomas opened the door. She was sitting in her bed, a book on her lap and an apple in her left hand. Thomas gave her a quick smile and sat beside her.

"What do you want?" Teresa asked.

"I have to tell you something."

"Go on," she said

"Newt was... Acting weird today, I mean, something happened between us today, Newt got this weird letter and then I just got into his window, I kissed his head and got-"

"Thomas, you're talking too fast, be calm."

The brunet sighed. There was no use to talk to his sister, she wouldn't understand anyway. He really loved her and wanted her to understand how he felt, but the only connection they had their love for each other, wich wasn't something bad at all, just not like a relationship Lizzy and Newt had.

He shook his head and kissed her cheek before going out of the room. He decided to not tell anyone about it, it was right, right?.
Newt was a person, who wouldn't want to be exposed to the world, he would just want to live and have his own life.

"What is your story?" Thomas asked himself, as he went into his room.

He sat down on the couch his mother brought up into his room and bagen to scroll through Instagram. He couldn't get the blonee out of his head so easily, he went into his account to look through some pictures. He only had one, and that was three years ago with his sister. Newt was kissing her forehead while she had a grin on her face, showing her perfect white teeth and her dimples.

He was about to like that photo, but realized that it was so old and would Newt see that he would've thought that Thomas was a psychopath. It had many likes and comments wich surprised him. He went through the people who liked them and they were mostly from England, so it was clear that Newt didn't had someone around his family.

Thomas began to feel guilty for stalking the boy he just met and fell in love with, but he just couldn't resist. He noticed that there weren't many people from school who knew about his account.

"Thomas? Can I come in?" Her mother was at his door.

"Of course."

He quickly turned off his phone and looked waited for her mother to come in, wich she did after a few seconds. His mother had his washed clothes in her arms and walked into his closet. She had a slight problem with the clothes, so Thomas decided to help her.

"Thanks," she whispered.

The brunet took some of his hoodies and began to put them in the right place. When he was done, he quickly sat on the couch again. He just sat there, not knowing what to do, so he waited for his mother to speak up, which she gladly did.

"Hey, that Newt guy," Jacky started.

Thomas felt his body tense and his stomach was filled with butterflies, his heart was beating faster and his eyes were flicking through the room.

"He's very handsome, right?"

Thomas hummed in response as if he was not interested, but Jacky knew exactly what he was thinking. She could read her son like an open book and knew everything about him, not in a creepy way though, a motherly way of loving her son.

"Thomas don't act like you don't care, I know exactly that you were scrolling through his Instagram account just a few minutes ago."

Thomas' eyes went wide open and his breath hitched in his throat. Jacky chuckled at her son and sat beside him. She took his hand in her small one's and kissed his hand. Thomas chuckled himself and
wrapped one arm around her mother's shoulder.