~1~

Y/n POV:

"Y/n, let's go!! We're going to be late for the plane!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. "Coming!" I yell back. I quickly close my suitcase, grab my jacket off my bed, and run downstairs.

"Ok I'm ready," I say as my dad starts to put his suitcase in the car. He looks at me and says, "Do you have something to do? The flight is 5 hours." I help him get the rest of the suitcases in the car and say, "Yup!" Popping the p at the end. "I have my phone, and I brought a book in case my phone dies." My parents and I get in the car and started to drive to the airport.

Time skip to on the plane:

I sit down on the plane preparing myself for the 5 hour flight. I've never been a huge fan of flying, so this is going to be a long flight.

My parents and I got our tickets a bit late so they were in the row in front of me while I was behind them at the window seat. Once everyone got settled into the plane, the flight attendants went through the normal announcements on what to do in the case of an emergency, and we started flying.

"Well, this is boring," I thought to myself. I took my phone out of my pocket and started to watch some of TommyInnit's videos. "Oh cool, you watch TommyInnit?" I hear a voice next to me say. I turned my head to see a boy about my age with brown hair and blue-ish eyes looking at me. "Uh.. yeah," I say half-heartedly because I don't know this boy. He could be a serial killer for all I know! Not saying he is one because you shouldn't assume things about people without knowing them as my mother would say.

"Do you watch anyone else on the Dream SMP?" The boy says to me. "Yeah, I watch Tommy, Tubbo, Dream, Sapnap, George, Karl, Bad, Wilbur, Niki, and Ranboo," I say to him. "Ranboo huh.." he says with a look in his eye as if he was somewhere else. Creep. "Yup. I probably watch Ranboo the most out of all of them." He smiled and said, "Cool. My name is Mark by the way." I looked at him suspiciously and said "I'm Y/n."

Ranboo POV:

This person does not trust me AT ALL. Every time I say something to them, they look at me like I'm going to rob them or something.

"So y/n," I say to them. "Why are you headed to California?" I saw they were scrolling through Twitter when they said, "my parents and I are just taking a little vacation. What about you?" They were scrolling through Ranboo- I mean.. MY Twitter page. "Huh? Oh! I live there. I was in New York for MY vacation. Now I'm heading back to California."

We were about 30 minutes away from the airport when I noticed Y/n watching one of my videos. Man, if only they knew Ranboo was right next to them.

"Hello everyone! Now is the time to buckle your seat belts and turn off your devices because we are starting our descent." The pilot said into his microphone. About 20 seconds into the descent, the plane suddenly jolted violently. Y/n and I look out the window and see that the engine on the wing just exploded!

Y/n POV:

Crap. "This is why I don't go on planes," I say out loud. Mark looks at me and says, "it's fine y/n. I'm sure the pilot will be able to land is safely somehow." And, of course, as soon as he says that I feel the plane loosen and when I look out the window, we are falling from the sky.

I screamed and looked at my parents in front of me. "Don't worry, honey. Everything is going to me okay," my mom says to me, but I can see the worry in her eyes. I look at my dad and he says, "Just prepare for impact and your mother and I will get you out after we land." I nod and see that we're close to the ground now. I feel something touching my hand and look to see Mark's hand covering mine. I couldn't help but feel my face heat up a little. "It's going to be ok, y/n." He says to me. We both close our eyes, and I feel some of the impact and black out.

Author's note:
770words!!
This is probably going to be a really cheesy but dark story knowing what I like. Anyway, this chapter is now published and I'm working on chapter 2!!