~18~

I woke up in what I assumed to be the nurse's office. "Hey Y/n.." I heard a voice say. I turned my head and saw Mark sitting in a chair on the other side of the room with an ice pack. "How are you feeling?" He asked. I sat up and shrugged. "Maybe I'll pretend I lost my memories just because I had a tiny little crush on someone. Then, I'll make them really sad because they'll think that they've lost all the fun memories they had with me. Sound familiar?" He put the ice pack to his eye and nodded.

"Are all of my organs ok? Nothing bad happened to me, right?" I asked. "Yeah, you're alright. Mrs. Monroe took Mason to the principal's office," he said. I didn't respond and got off the bed. I started to walk towards the door of the nurse's office when Mark said, "Y/n?" I turned to him. "Yeah?" He stood up and walked over to me. "Did you feel anything for me before all of this happened?" I avoiding looking at his eyes. "I do.. did. I'm not sure exactly. I have some mixed feelings for you right now." I look back at him. "How about I make it up to you? Let's go to the the beach later or something." I pursed my lips. "And I suppose you're expecting me to just forgive you, and we magically fall in love and start dating?" His face turned a shade of light pink. "W-well, I wasn't going to try and have all that happen, but do you accept my offer?" I nodded.

~~~

The rest of the school day was a blur. I couldn't focus on anything but the "date", or whatever you'd call it, that Mark decided to plan. There are so many ways this could go wrong. I opened the door to the parking lot of the school. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw some messages from Mark.

Mark 👀

Hello
You walk slowly
Can you come out the parking lot
To the*
It doesn't take this long for someone to walk
I'm going to drive away without you
Jk
Miss I would very much be grateful if you would walk faster
I've been waiting for 10 minutes
Are you getting kidnapped
Please don't get kidnapped
How would I take you out on a date if you get kidnapped
Not a date
I didn't mean date
I DIDNT MEAN DATE
Don't take it as a date if you don't want to
Just walk faster please
And thank you
Sent at 4:17 P.M.

Jesus chill out
Not everyone walks as fast
as you with your frickin long legs
I'm not kidnapped
I'm very much safe
I see you on the other side of the parking lot
Why'd you park so far away
I'm not going to walk all the way over there
Pick me up
Please and thank you
Read at 4:21 P.M.

I put my phone back in my pocket and watched Mark get in the car and drive over towards me. I got in the passenger side of the car and said, "Could we stop at the house so I could get a swim suit?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes, I will stop at the house. Did you think I was planning to go swimming in these clothes?" I smiled and looked out the window.

We pulled into the driveway of his house and walked inside. Sally was in the living room watching Survivor while vacuuming. "Hey kids, welcome home," she said turning off the vacuum. Mark walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "My goodness," she laughed. "You seem to be getting taller and taller everyday." He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. Anyway, me and Y/n are going to go to the beach, is that ok with you?" She nodded. "Yeah, yeah that's fine. Give me a few minutes, I'll go with you." He paused, and she raised her eyebrows. "Yes, I'll keep my distance. You two can go do your thing and hang out." He put his hands on his pockets and went into his room.

Sally started to put the vacuum away when I walked up to her. "Do you have a swim suit I could borrow?" I asked. "Oh, yes, I'm sure I could find one in dresser." We walked into her room and she opened a drawer and starting to dig around in it. "Ah, here's one I think might fit you," she said holding up a swim suit with a tropical pattern on it.

Why does it looks so small lmao 😭(You can use that as reference or imagine any suit of your choice)

(You can use that as reference or imagine any suit of your choice)

"Yeah, I think it's the right size," I said as she handed it to me. "Yup, now go change. My goodness, it's been so long since I've been to the beach," she said and mumbling with the last part. I went into my room and got changed into the swim suit. I opened the door a crack and peeked outside. No sign of Mark. Gosh, why am I so embarrassed being in some dumb swim suit? I saw Sally in the living room wearing a lavender one piece swim suit with her beach towel wrapped around her waist to make it look like a kind of dress.

I quietly walked out of my room and past Mark's when I heard him talking to someone. I walked closer to the door to hear what he was talking about. "Don't worry about it, Ranboo! Just think about how there are many different ways this could go wrong," I heard a male's voice say. "You aren't helping Tommy," I heard Mark say. "Yeah, shut up Tommy!" I heard a different voice say. Tubbo, I suppose. "By the way Ranboo, how does your hair look when it's wet?" Tommy asked. "Bad," Mark responded. Tommy chuckled then said, "That's unfortunate for you." I could just imagine him running his hand through his hair.

I walked away from the door and waited for him to come out. A few minutes later he walked out, and we all went outside to go to the beach.

~~~
1041 words
I HAD A DREAM (tHaTs WhAt ThE pOiNt Of ThE mAsK iS) THAT I POSTED THIS AND I DIDNT LMAO SORRY 🥲