~20~

It was the morning after the date. I opened the eyes and sat up with a slight headache. I picked up my phone and saw someone tagged me on Twitter. I clicked on the notification.

@/AliceNotFound
|
@/Ranboosaysstuff @/y/u/n AYO THIS YOU? Also I'd never leak Ranboo's face don't come after me

@/AliceNotFound| @/Ranboosaysstuff @/y/u/n AYO THIS YOU? Also I'd never leak Ranboo's face don't come after me

💬 2.7K 🔁3.9K ❤️43.4K

@/MeganInnit
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
|
YALL THIS BETTER BE PHOTOSHOPPED WHAT
|
@/Sam[xe/xem]
Replying to @/MeganInnit and @/AliceNotFound
I don't think it's photoshopped ummm 😳😳

@/TommyInnit
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
MUM LOOK I WAS A SUCCESSFUL WINGMAN
|
@/Mxmma_MIA
Replying to @/AliceNotFound and @/TommyInnit
Here we go again.. 😭
|
@/Wilby_Soot
Replying to @/AliceNotFound and @/TommyInnit
TOMATHY R U ABLE TO CONFIRM IF THIS IS REAL?!?!!??!

@/TubboLive
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
TAHTS MY HUSBADN Y/N BACK OF
|
@/Liam(he/they)
Replying to @/AliceNotFound and @/TubboLive
PROTECTIVE LMAO

@/y/u/n
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
Guys we aren't dating we just hung out at the beach that's all.

I closed Twitter and stood up from my bed. "Oh my gosh.." I muttered. I walked across the hallway and knocked on Mark's door. "Hey, are you awake?" I asked. No answer. I opened the door and looked towards his bed. School starts in 45 minutes, why is he still asleep? I walked over to his bed and poked him on the cheek. "Wake up. We have school." No movement. I walked back to my room, grabbed a pillow off my bed, and walked back.

"Wake up or I'll hit you with this pillow," I said to him while holding the pillow above my head. Still no answer. "Alright, you asked for this." I hit him in the head with my pillow, and he jolted to sitting up. "I'M UP! What do you want?" He said turning his head to me. I smiled. "Good morning, your highness. I hope you enjoyed your sleep to be interrupted by a pillow." He leaned back into his pillow. "You're being weird." I frowned. "You haven't seen Twitter, have you?" I asked. He shook his head. "I was asleep, how would I have seen Twitter?" I rolled my eyes and he picked up his phone. He started scrolling and I got another notification.

AliceNotFound replied to your Tweet!

I clicked on the notification.

@/y/u/n
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
Guys we aren't dating we just hung out at the beach that's all.
|
@/AliceNotFound
Replying to you and @/AliceNotFound
I find that hard to believe cause I might've witnessed a little kiss 👁👄👁
|
@/GrogWasLost
Replying to you and @/AliceNotFound
WHAT UR JOKING RIGHT??
|
@/y/u/n
Replying to @/AliceNotFound and @/GrogWasLost
ALICE IT WASNT LIKE THAT DONT MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THAT

I looked up from my phone to meet Mark's eyes. "This might be a problem," he said. "I'll stream later and we can explain the whole thing." I nodded and closed Twitter. "You should get ready for school," I said and left the room. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Gosh, who knows how many people at school might've seen that. If they didn't care that I knew "Ranboo" then they'd care now. I opened my closet and grabbed a white shirt and jeans.

Ignore the hairHere's a reference or wear whatever you want 👍

Ignore the hair
Here's a reference or wear whatever you want 👍

As I put on the shirt, I noticed a bruise near my stomach area. "Walmart TommyInnit," I muttered. "I'll show him later." I finished putting on my clothes and walked back to Mark's room and knocked on the door. "Are you ready for school yet?" I asked. No answer. "Did you fall back asleep?" Still no answer. I put my ear against the door to try and listen for any sign of movement. I started to hear footsteps and all of a sudden the door opened, and I fell forward. Everything went black, and then I woke up in the hospital with all my memories gone! Haha.. no.

I realized I was on the floor.. on top of Mark. Great. "Well isn't this romantic," he said. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Come on, we need to go to school," I said holding my hand out to help him up. He took it but pulled me back down instead. I looked at how close we were. Our lips just inches apart. I leaned in for a kiss and- HA NO!

"You're so annoying!" I said as I felt my cheeks start to heat up. We both got up and he said, "Yeah but you love me." I ran my hand through my hair. "I didn't say that." He smirked. "But you thought that," he said. I put my hands in my pockets. "What's with this sudden boost of confidence?" I asked. He shrugged. "I dunno. But what I do know is that you love me." I looked away from him. "Stop saying that!" He started to laugh. "Come on," he said. "Let's head to school." We started to drive towards the school listen to music.

Little did I know what was happening on Twitter...

~~~
836 words
YALL I SWEAR THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT TAKE ME 2 WEEKS TO GET OUT