~10~

10 chapters into the story let's goo :)
Also 100 reads??!! Thank you guys so much!!
Anyway onto the story...

Y/n POV:

Mark was just.. staring at me. I just took off the vr headset to see Mark just staring at me. There was silence, and the only noise in the room was the faint sound of Tubbo coming from the headphones. "Y/n! You okay?? Y/n, what's going on over there?" I heard Tubbo say. I was about to answer when Sally walked in the room.

"Oh hello, Y/n!" She sounded a bit nervous for some reason. Mark was still staring at me, and it made me a bit uncomfortable. Sally looked at Mark then back at me. "Oh, right! Mark, honey, this is Y/n." I'm so confused. Why is she introducing him to me? "Um, Sally. You do remember that we know each other, right?" I said to her. Mark looked at Sally with one eyebrow raised, then he looked at me. "Hello.. Y/n? Why are you in my room?" I looked down and saw I was still holding the headset. "Oh! Um.. I've been taking care of your Twitch streams while you were gone. I'm on stream with Tubbo right now. You could join if you want..?"

He just looked at me and said, "Uh.. ok, thanks. I'll take the headset and continue the stream, if you don't mind." He held out his hand for the headset. I looked over at Sally, and she nodded then waved her hand to call me over. "Ok, sure," I said as I handed Mark the headset then I walked outside the room to Sally. I pulled the door shut behind me and said, "Why is he acting so weird?" She looked at me sympathetically. "He's lost some of his memories. Not all of them. Just recent ones because the old ones such as me or old friends are still remembered because we've been here for a long time. But you haven't been here long which is why he doesn't remember you. I know that sounds weird because we usually remember new things, but it's what the doctor said."

It took me a moment to process what she said. "Oh," I finally said. She put her hand on my shoulder. "It'll be ok. Maybe after some time, he'll get come memories back. And if not, you could always make new ones." She walked off to her room leaving me standing alone in the hallway. I walked into my room as I opened up discord on my phone. I scrolled down to vc 4 on Mark's discord server with Tubbo and him in it. When I joined, I heard Tubbo talking to Mark. "Heyyy," he said dragging out the y. "How have you been Ranboo?" I could tell he was trying to avoid bringing up the coma. "I've been fine, Tubbo. Sorry I disappeared so suddenly. I bet my Twitch subs went down fast, huh?" I decided to speak up. "Actually, no. You now have 5 million Twitch subs. You're welcome."

"Hello, Y/n," Tubbo said. Ranboo spoke up again. "Oh, thank you." He stopped for a moment. "You could come in here and help me with the vr stream if you want." He didn't have to ask me twice. I left the vc and walked into Mark's room. He had the headset on so he couldn't see me when I walked in. "I'm going to go sit by your computer to see what you're doing and help." I said as I started to walk over to his computer. I guess he didn't know where I was compared to him because he took a few steps forwards and he ran into me. We both fell to the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry, Y/n!" He said as he took off the headset. "Are you ok?" I sat up a bit. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said. I looked up and noticed our faces were a bit close so I moved back farther away from him. I guess he noticed too because his face turned a light shade a pink before he stood up again.

"Hey!! What's going on over there?" I heard Tubbo yell. "You aren't making out are you?!! If you are, you can do that off stream, right now we're playing Five Nights at Freddy's! ANSWER!" I quickly got up and answered Tubbo. "Tubbo, we aren't making out! You really had to say that on stream?!" I heard him laugh before saying, "Oh welcome back, Y/n. Ready to continue the game? It's already been 5 hours and you haven't even finished it." 5 hours already?? I looked at the clock. It was getting a bit late, and I had school tomorrow. "Uh, yeah. Maybe we'll continue the game tomorrow." Tubbo groaned and said, "Its going to be another 5 hours, and you won't have the game finished, right?" I ignored him and continued. "Anyway everyone, have a great day or night. Bye!" I ended the stream then said bye to Tubbo and left the vc.

I looked over to Mark who was sitting on his bed looking at me. "Alright Y/n," he began, "how did you end up in my house." Oh right. I forgot he lost some of his memories. "Well, um.. do you remember the plane crash at all?" He looked down at the ground. "Yeah." He looked back up at me. "You were in it, weren't you?" I nodded. "So, why are you staying here? What about your parents." I looked at the clock to avoid eye contact. 8:42 P.M. "You know, it's getting late," I said. It really isn't late. "And we have school in the morning, so I'm just going to head to bed." I walked out of the room before he could say anything else.

I really didn't want to talk about my parents. At least, not now. I still wasn't over their deaths. I just tried to avoid the subject and hope that things would get better. I closed the bedroom door and sat on my bed. Things have gotten better but, their deaths still stuck with me. I mean, if this happened to anyone they'd be having the same problem. Being sad and all of that. I decided I needed some fresh air, but I didn't want to bother Mark or Sally. So, I opened my bedroom window and stepped outside. I walked around the house looking for a way onto the roof. Eventually, I found a way and sat on the top of the roof, looking at the stars. My eyelids starting to get heavy so I laid down, still looking at the stars. "Things will get better," I thought to myself. Then I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

~~~
1136 words :)