~11~

Already more than 200 views what?? Thank you guyss :)
^^I wrote this a few days ago but now we're at 300 omg-

Y/n POV:

I woke up the next morning to be met with blue-ish green... eyes? I blinked a few times before realizing it was Mark. I groaned. "Mark, what are you doing. Let me sleep in.." He sat up and said, "You fell asleep on the roof, you know. And school starts in 20 minutes." He started to walk to the edge of the roof to get down. "You are going to get up aren't you?" He said. "Mhm, yeah.." I said as I started to fall back asleep.

"Y/N!" Someone called out. I jolted upright. "Yeah, yeah. 20 minutes.. school.. I'm getting ready.." I yawned. I opened my eyes to see Mark sitting next to me on the roof. "Actually no. I gave you 15 more minutes to sleep. So now school starts in 5 minutes." I got up and went to the edge of the roof. As I started to find a way down I said, "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?!" He shrugged and stood up with his hands in his pockets. I glared at him before getting off the roof to go change. I opened my closet and grabbed the first things I could find. I ended up with a grey sweater and black pants. Then I just put on some white shoes. (Or imagine an outfit)

  I grabbed my phone and my bag then ran outside to see Mark standing by the car

I grabbed my phone and my bag then ran outside to see Mark standing by the car. "Finally," he said. "I was debating on whether or not to leave you here and head to school." I rolled my eyes and walked over to him and the car. "Yeah, but you're too nice to do that," I said opening the door to the passenger seat. He walked around to the other side of the car and opened the door to get in. The ride was silent. Just the sound of the passing cars or the occasional sound of those REALLY loud birds.

(I have those loud birds in my neighborhood how about you?)

"So," I heard Mark say. "How do you think people are going to react about me showing up two months after school starts." My mind went straight to Avery. "Boy, oh boy.. Avery.." I scoffed. "Avery.. she's going to try to hit on you right away, isn't she?" I saw Mark smirk out of the corner of my eye. "Definitely." He was silent for a few seconds. "We're 10 minutes late for school, by the way." My eyes widened. "WHAT? How?!" I looked at me for a second. "Hm, I don't know. I think it was because someone took forever to get ready for school." I glared at him for a second. "Wow. Can you just speed up so we get to school faster? I don't want to be later than we already are. I've been on time all year and now because you took forever to wake me up, we're going to be late and you're going to ruin my perfect attend-" Mark covered my mouth in the middle of my sentence. "Shhh.. do you hear that?" I listened. "No? I don't hear anything." He took his hand of my mouth. "Exactly. The peace and quiet. Also we're at school if you want to go to class." I opened the passenger door and got out so fast I hit my head. "Ow.." I said rubbing my head. Mark laughed and got out of the car. He walked past me towards the door to the school, and I started to follow.

Some students were walking through the hallways, some going to the bathroom or some just late. Either way, we still got some confused glances. Actually, I shouldn't say we. Mark got some confused glances. I mean, he literally disappeared for two months without telling anyone or anyone knowing why. When we finally got to the first period class room, I knocked on the door to have the teacher let us in. When she opened the door she looked at me and said, "Y/n? I never thought you'd be late. Oh well, I guess I have to add that to your attendance." She looked at the person next to me and her eyes widened. "I.. M-Mark? But.. you-" He held up his hands in defense. "I know, I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone I was gone, but I'm back now." She stepped aside to let us into the classroom.

Not much attention was put on me as I had been going to the school for a while, but when Mark walked in. Boy, did everyone look confused. Some just had their mouths hanging open, while others started to throw questions at Mark. "Dude, where'd you go?!" "Were you in jail?" "Did you travel somewhere?" "Why didn't you tell anyone?" "Are you part of the FBI?" "Are you-" "STUDENTS!!" I turned around to look at the teacher. "I know this is a surprise having Mark back all of a sudden, but please save questions for lunch or free time." Mark and I sat down at our desks, which were at opposite ends of the room. The teacher started to talk about a project we had to do by next week, but I was too busy looking over at Mark and.. Avery. Not even 5 minutes in, and she's already flirting with him. Wow. This is going to be a long day.

~~~
925 words
I didnt proof read I'm sorry there might be some grammar mistakes 🥲