~16~

We have some arguing in this chapter. (A warning just in case)
2K reads
You know what POV

I woke up the next morning due to a loud noise coming from the kitchen. I groaned and looked at the clock next to my bed. 7:39 A.M. I got up and changed into a simple red shirt and blue jeans. Then went to go see who was in the kitchen. "Oh, I'm sorry Y/n. Did I wake you up?" Sally said as she picked up a pan that she supposedly dropped on the floor. "Eh.. I've been on and off all night. What are you making?" I asked. She smiled and said, "I just thought I'd make pancakes for you and Mark this morning." I nodded. "Is Mark up yet?" Sally shook her head. "His alarm goes off in about 5 minutes. You could go sit on the couch while I make the pancakes if you'd like."

I laid down on the couch trying to get a few more minutes off sleep in. I couldn't sleep after what I heard on Mark's stream last night. No doubt that it was me. With what Avery said and Mark's reaction to Tommy and the donation, it had to be true. But how could he like me? I turned onto my side and closed my eyes. First of all, he's been awake for two days. How could he catch feelings that fast? And second, he literally lost his memories. He barely knew me two days ago!

I started to drift off to sleep when I heard "Hey mom! Where's Y/n? They aren't in their room." I opened one eye and watched his shadow move across the walls. "They're on the couch honey. Go talk while I make breakfast." Sally said before the shadow started to come my way. I sat up on the couch as Mark took a seat at the other end. He was silent for a moment, fidgeting with something in his pocket. "I saw your stream last night," I said to break the silence. He stopped fidgeting with the thing and looked at me. He didn't say anything though.

"Who's the crush?" I asked. He opened his mouth to say something when Sally came over with two plates full of pancakes. "Alright, leave the house at 8:15 to be able to get to school on time," she said then kissed Mark on the cheek and left the house. I waited until her car pulled out of the driveway then said "Alright, listen, if you lost your memories how could you like this person? It's been 2 days." He took a bite of his pancakes and said, "Whrl mmrff ff agf." I put my hand up to stop him. "Ok, swallow that then talk." He finished his bite of the pancake and set the plate down.

"Alright, Y/n. I suppose I lost some memories considering Sam knows who I am, but I don't know him. But... I still remembered you." I stared at him for a moment. "WhAt?" I finally said (with a voice crack). "Sally said you only remembered old friends because you cared about them and they had made an imprint on your brain or something. I'm not sure." I said with air quotes at the end. He raised an eyebrow at me then said "Ok, that is not what she said but yes, I guess the imprint and caring part would be correct because I like them." I stood up and started walking around the room. "But that doesn't make any sense. Why would you even like me? We barely knew each other. Why would I make an imprint on your brain and you start caring about me? Unless I was the person that you-" I stopped walking and turned towards Mark. He just nodded.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Why would you do that to me? Act like you don't know me and make me redo everything with you?!" He stood up and crossed his arms. "Because it was STUPID, Y/n! We barely knew each other, and I was starting to like you! I could hear you while I was in the hospital. When the doctor said I'd lose memories, I figured it was a perfect chance to start over." I furrowed my eyebrows. "You really put me through all that.. just because you liked me?! Mark, you were easy to talk to and when you lost your memories, I thought I'd lost you forever! I've already lost my parents and you decide to make it harder on me?!"

He uncrossed his arms and clenched his fists. "You've been acting fine! Like they didn't even exist! You act like you don't even care that they died, Y/n!" I started to feel tears prick my eyes. "I do care! I just tried to look on the bright side of things! And you, Mark, weren't helping!" He took a few steps closer to me and said, "Y/n, your parents literally died and you decide to think like, 'Oh My GoSh LiFe Is GrEaT!' Don't you think you should be even a little bit sad?! It's as if you wanted them to die! Well guess what? Your wish came true, Y/n! Congratulations, hope you're happy with it!!"

I stood there in shock. His expression turned from anger to regret. "Y-Y/n.. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." I ignored him and put on my shoes and grabbed my backpack. "Please, Y/n? You know I didn't mean it." I slung my backpack over my shoulder and slammed the door to the house behind me.

~~~
942 words
I totally don't get ideas from some of the comment y'all give me 🙂

~~~ 942 wordsI totally don't get ideas from some of the comment y'all give me 🙂

Also here we see a stalker /j