IMPORTANT A/N (PLEASE READ)

Hello everybody :D

I was gonna pull a Silverstrike1300 and show my face cause I disappeared for a bit (if you don't know what I'm talking about go read their books, they have good books) BUT THEN MY CONFIDENCE WENT 📉📉

I was just about to publish this chapter but now I feel guilty cause I was so set on the face reveal and now I'm not doing it.

So, how about a name reveal?

Hello! You all know me as Galaxqz or Galaxy, but my real name is Morgan! I am indeed a real person and not a robot. You can call me Morgan or Galaxy, which ever makes you more comfortable :)

I believe I have changed all the she/her's and girl's and girlfriend's to they/them's. If I missed any, please comment on that part so I can go back and change it :)

This is probably the last time I will update this book (other than fixing any she/her's) so thank you all for reading and being on this very long and chaotic plot line journey with me.

I had a dumb idea for this story back in 2020 and I wrote it in my notes app, then I just downloaded Wattpad to write it. I never expected it to get so many reads. I remember freaking out about it to my friend when 30 people had read this and I was so happy. Thank you all for your support along the way, although this book was lowkey trash, it has made me a better writer :)

-Morgan ✨