~21~

Idk how much longer I can continue this story 😭😭

@/LilyPlaysMinecraft
YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN THE NEWS WITH RANBOO AND Y/N HAVENT YOU???
|
@/AliceNotFound
Replying to @/LilyPlaysMinecraft
GIRL I LITERALLY POSTED IT
|
@/ChArLoTtE(ShE/hEr)
Replying to @/LilyPlaysMinecraft and
@/AliceNotFound
ALICE THERES NO WAY THAT PICTURE WAS REAL

@/AliceNotFound
EVERYONE I CAN CONFIRM THE PICTURE IS REAL!!!!!
|
@/Dumb_Raisin
Replying to @/AliceNotFound
*screaming starts*
|
@/R_A_T
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@/Dreamwastaken
Hm now that Ranboo and y/n have gotten together maybe some other ship will come true...
|
@/GeorgeNotFound
Replying to @/Dreamwastaken
Dream. No. Stop.
|
@/CoffeeObsession
Replying to @/Dreamwastaken and
@/GeorgeNotFound
UgGhH- D-Dreamy-poo sto-Op 😳😳😩😩
|
@/Kral_Javocbs
Replying to @/Dreamwastaken and
@/GeorgeNotFound
-heat waves intensifies-

Tap here to read more comments!

"Y/N!" Mrs. Samantha said from the front of the classroom. "Can you please turn off your phone! I'm trying to teach." I heard a laugh from someone two tables behind me. "Can't blame her. I'd also sneak watching YouTube to avoid Biology. Probably watching dumb 'TommyInnit,'" he smirked. Mrs. Samantha narrowed her eyes at him. "Of course you'd mention Tommy," I muttered. He stood up quickly making his chair fall over. "And what is that supposed to mean, Y/n?!" He yelled. "MR. TURNER SIT DOWN OR I WILL SEND YOU TO THE OFFICE!" Mrs. Samantha yelled. He just stared at her. Everyone did. No one had ever heard her yell before. He sat down slowly. She continued teaching.

"Who keeps texting you?" Mark whispered to me. "OoOoOo, jealous I see?" I said jokingly. He didn't respond. "It's dumb Twitter. I'm not sure how much more my phone can handle all these people on Twitter talking. School better go by quickly." When the class ended I took out my phone and scrolled through Twitter. "Wow, we better stream fast," I said. Mark picked up his bag. "Y/n, we can't till after school." I put my phone away. By then it'll be too late to change anyone's mind.

"We still have that project for Mr. Adams to do by Monday," I said as I walked out of the classroom. "Oh shoot, I forgot about that! It's due in 3 days how are we going to do it in that amount of time?" Mark said. I thought for a moment and waved to Sam as he walked up to me. "We could work on it after school, tomorrow, and Sunday," I suggested. He nodded.

Sam ran up to me with a weird look on his face. "Hey Sam," I said smiling. Mark walked away with his hands in his pockets. Jealous again. Sam started to wave his hands frantically. "Are you ok?" I asked. He stopped moving his arms and took out his notebook writing quickly.

Y/n Avry found out abut yur parnts

"Sam you really need to work on your handwriting," I said. He frowned. "How did she find out?" He shrugged. Sam and I walked around the hallways and I could feel a bunch of eyes on me but when I turned to look they'd look away. "Alright Avery, come out you chicken!" I called out as I opened my locker. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. "Hey Y/n," Avery said with a smirk on her face. "How are you parents? Oh... shoot. They're de-" before she could finish her sentence I punched her right in the face.

She tumbled back a few steps before bringing her hand up to her nose. She looked at her hand which had some blood on it from her bleeding nose. "Did you just hit me?" she said angrily. I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what did you think it was? A high five?" I said. She pushed me against the locker and slapped me across the face. "Oh, isn't this romantic," I said. Her cheeks went a faint tint of pink before she lifted up her hand to slap me again. "AVERY!"

I turned my head and saw this very tall enderman dressed in a shirt with corgis on it. Oh it's Mark. He walked over towards me and Avery and grabbed her wrist. "Mark, OMG!" She said dramatically. Did she really just say omg in real life? "Y/n was bullying me, and they were about to beat me up!" she said. "You have no proof of that!" I yelled. By now a bunch of other students had gathered to watch the scene. She raised an eyebrow and pointed at her nose. "Ok well, that's some proof," I said. "But I only did that because you mentioned my parents!" Mark let go out her wrist and crouched down enough to be face to face with Avery.

"How did you find out about their parents?" he said calmly. She kept her mouth shut for once. "Avery, leave me and Y/n alone." She furrowed her brows. "Why do you even like Y/n?!" She yelled. "They're not even that attractive! I'm way more attractive than them! AND I've been right here for years but then some weirdo comes along and now you have a huge crush on them!" Mark stood up straighter. "Avery, do you even know how rude you've been to people over the years?" Avery stomped her foot on the ground. "It's not fair! I'm nice to you though!" Mark didn't answer and just stared at her. She stared back at him for a few seconds before looking at me, then back at him, and quickly walking off down the hallway.

~~~
914 words
This story is getting better and worse at the same time.
Better: my grammar and word choice
Worse: THE PLOT OMG-