~17~

I'm gonna stop writing the POV y'all know what it is.

I slammed the door behind me and started to walk along the sidewalk to get to school. I wiped a tear that had fallen down to my cheek. I paused at an intersection and waiting for the crosswalk sign to say walk. I noticed a car pull up next to me, and the passenger window got rolled down. I turned my head to see who it was and saw Mark. "Come on, Y/n. I didn't mean it," he said to me. I looked away and crossed my arms. "You aren't going to walk all the way to school, are you?" I looked down at the ground then opened the passenger door and sat down.

I kept staring out the window the window to avoid looking at him. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I really am. I didn't mean any of it." I let out a huff. "Yeah, well you sounded pretty certain that you meant every single word of it," I said, still not looking at him. He sighed and pulled into the school's parking lot. I got out of the car and started to walk away. "Wait, Y/n. Can we talk about this?" He called out. I kept walking and soon felt a hand wrap itself around my wrist. I turned around to face him. "Just leave me alone!" He slowly let go of my wrist, and I quickly walked off towards the school building.

I stopped by a row of lockers to relax when I felt someone grab my wrist again. "I said leave me alone!" I yelled as I turned to them. It wasn't Mark but Sam. "Oh.. I'm sorry, Sam." He let go of my arm and took out his notebook.

What happened?

"It's kind of a long story. And it includes why Mark acts like he doesn't remember you," I said, crossing my arms.

Want to talk about it after school?

"Sure," I said. Then I heard someone across the hallway say, "leave me alone, Mason!" I looked over in that direction and saw Mason talking to Avery. "Sorry, would you excuse me for a minute, Sam?" I asked, and he nodded. I walked over to Avery and the Walmart version of TommyInnit. "Oh, come on, Avery. You know you love me," he said as he went up into her face. "No, I don't. You're a creep, Mason," she said, backing into the locker door. "Leave her alone, Mason!" I said to him. He turned his head to me with a frown on his face. "I remember you, Y/n. But shut up and leave me and Avery alone. We're having a moment." She looked at him in disgust. "EW. No we are n-" before she could finish Mason kissed her straight on the lips.

I looked at him in disbelief for a second before kicking him right in the balls. "YOU DISGUSTING CREEP!" I yelled as he backed away from Avery. "What the f.." he started to say. Avery looked at him with a sweet smile then slapped his right across the face. Then she turned to me and gave me a quick hug. "Thank you." I smiled awkwardly. "Um.. anytime?" She let go and walked off to her classroom. I walked back over to Sam and said, "Well, she had a quick change of heart." He nodded and I noticed someone standing next to him. I looked up. Mark. "What do you want?" I asked. Sam handed me his notebook with something written in it.

He told me everything. You guys should talk about it. Also he talks very fast and inhuman like is he ok

I looked back at Sam. "You know why he doesn't remember you, too?" He nodded. I handed Sam his notebook back and looked at Mark. "Can we please talk about it, Y/n?" He said. I just stared at him for a moment. "Hm... No," I said and started walking to Mr. Adams' history class. I turned a corner when I heard footsteps behind me. "Mark, if you really want to talk, let's talk later," I said a bit irritated. I felt him put his hand in my shoulder and turn me around.

I looked up at his face. "Well, you're not Mark. Hey Walmart TommyInnit." He furrowed his eyebrows then pushed me against the locker. "Hey, what is wrong with you?!" He looked around to make sure no one was watching. Most of the other kids had gone to class already. He opened his mouth to say something but before he could talk I said, "If you're mad about me kicking you in the balls, it's your fault. You were being disrespectful and a creep." I saw some anger flash in his light baby midnight dark blue orbs. ORBS? I tried to hold back a laugh. "What are you smiling about?" He asked. I started laughing really hard. "HAHAHAHAHA!! It's nothing! I just- PFFTT-" I kept laughing when I felt a sudden pain against my cheek, and I fell to the floor.

I looked up at the Walmart TommyInnit. "DID YOU JUST SLAP ME?!" I yelled. He nodded with a smirk on his face. Ew. "HEY?! What are you doing, Mason?" I heard a voice from the end of the hallway say. I looked towards the voice and saw a tall shadow on the form of a boy. I sat up to get off the floor and said "Don't worry, Mark! You can go away. Please. I've got this." I started to stand up when Mason kicked me on the stomach. I clutched just stomach as I sat back down on the floor. "What is your problem..?!" I muttered. Where are the teachers when you need them? I moved to have my back against a locker and watched Mark walk up to Mason. I couldn't focus on it because of the pain from how hard Mason kicked me. He better not have damaged an organ or something.

I watched Mark and Mason fight a bit, with punches here and there when I heard a female voice from the end of the hall. "What are you boys doing down there?!" I turned my head. Mrs. Monroe. She walked up and grabbed Mason by the wrist and demanded an explanation. Mark knelt down beside me. "Y/n?!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

~~~

1072 words
How hard did Mason kick y/n omg 🙄
Also sorry this took so long to get out