~24~

If you want to listen a song I (aka Silverstrike1300 who I will mention soon) recommends "Missing Piece" by Vance Joy

3rd person POV:

  "What are you hiding from me?" they asked with their arms crossed. Mark's cheeks suddenly had a pink tint to them. "W-well I.. uh..." he started to say. He cleared his throat. "It's nothing, you'll find out on Monday anyway." They uncrossed their arms and stood up a bit taller to be (barely) in front of his face. "What are you not telling me?" they asked again. "It's not really a 'telling you' kind of thing, it's more of a 'do it' thing," he said turning his head away. They re-adjusted themself so they could be taller next to him. "Alright, show me the 'do it' thing then," they said impatiently. Mark turned his head back towards them and raised an eyebrow in an "are you sure" way. Y/n nodded.

  He took a deep breath while Y/n stared at him impatiently. "It's been too many chapters I can't not do this any longer," he said. "Do wha-" Suddenly Y/n felt a pair of lips on theirs, cutting off their question. They couldn't stand on their toes much longer, so they stopped standing on them. His kiss was soft, but firm. They felt his hands rest on their waist, and they linked their hands behind his neck.In that moment, Y/n had never had so many emotions floating around her at once in her entire life. But, there was one thing coming from both of them that outshone the doubts, the questions, and the cold reality.

Love.

  It was like a bubble of happiness, love, and joy was circiling the two teenagers, protecting them from the harsh reality of the world that eventually would strike them again. They pulled back, not letting go of the other, and not wanting the bubble to pop. "Mark..." Y/n said, feeling the reality start to seep into the bubble again. "We can't be together. I'm no one, and you're someone. A flame may love a snowflake, but they cannot be together without each harming the other." "Then let me melt," he said, kissing them again. Y/n kissed him back as he pulled away once more.

  "When I'm in a room with you, my missing piece is found," he breathed out. Once again the bubble of happiness sealed, surrounding the two teenagers. Y/n hugged him tightly, never wanting to let go of him again. Mark didn't want to let go of this wonderful person again either. They both crashed on the couch, tired from the days events, and Y/n put her head in Mark's lap as he turned on the TV to a random channel. Y/n fell asleep, but before they drifted all the way into unconsciousness, they heard Mark whisper to the sky."My missing peice is found."

~~~
488 words
I wanna thank Silverstrike1300 for making the paragraphs above ilysm /p
Also I know it's a short chapter but I think it's a good way to end the story (yes end)
THIS STORY IS NOW DONE
Epilogue coming soon <3