~22~

I wanna end this story cause I have a plan for the epilogue but idk how to add a good ending 😭👍

3rd person POV: (omg wow a different POV)

Y/n and Mark started to walk to class in a dead silence. The group of kids watching Avery and Y/n's "fight" had started to separate. Mark put his hands in his pockets, and Y/n crossed their arms. "Don't say it," they said. He sighed. "You didn't have to punch her," he mumbled. Y/n groaned. "Well if she mentioned your parents that died, what would you have done?!" Mark stopped walking and turned towards Y/n. "Don't forget I lost my dad in that plane crash too. Don't act like the main character of some fanfiction." (Casually looks toward fourth wall)

"I'm not aching like some main character, I was acting logically!" They uncrossed their arms and balled their hands into fists. The brown haired boy shook his head. "Y/n, I really don't want to have another fight. We just sorted things out." They started to walk away. "Yesterday meant nothing. It was just a friend and friend day out." He furrowed his brows. "You literally kissed me!" He called out. They turned towards him and stared walking backwards. "It was only on the cheek, and I wasn't thinking!" They turned back around and kept walking.

Mark stood in the hallway. He didn't know what to feel right now. "I'm acting so much more dramatic than I should be right now," he muttered. He couldn't help it though. So many emotions and thoughts filled his head. Anger, confusion, and disappointment filled part of his brain, while the other part felt numb and he could barely feel the other emotions. He started to walk to Mr. Adams' class. "They didn't mean it, they're just in a mood," he thought to himself as he adjusted his hair.

Y/n POV:

I walked into Mr. Adams' classroom and sat down at my seat. Why did I say that to him? I was thinking when I kissed him. On the cheek. Maybe I shouldn't have done his cheek, maybe I should've kissed him on the lip- no. No, I don't want to. Or maybe I do. I don't know actually, it's all happening so fast. I might want to but it feels wrong considering it's been 3 months. Technically 1 month since he was in a coma for 2. Then there's the fact that I've been acting like my parents never existed. I mean, I miss them and all but life at home wasn't all great. Cause you know, I'm depressed and very kawaii and I'm an UwU girl and I'm very smol and cute UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU UwU. Ew, why did I just think of that?

I looked up when I saw a shadow in the doorframe. Him. He came over and sat down awkwardly. Mr. Adams clapped his hands to get the class' attention. "I hope y'all have remembered about your project due Monday?" No one responded. He frowned. "You know, the one about an event in history? Five PowerPoint slides? Dress up like the theme of the presentation?" The class started to nod hesitantly. "Alright, whatever. Just have it done by Monday. Go work on it for the rest of class."

Everyone started to whisper and eventually the whispering turned into louder talking. Everyone meaning everyone except Mark and I. "I did some research," he finally said. "Oh yeah? Who'd you discover?" I asked without looking at him. "I was thinking about that story on Cleopatra and Mark Antony." I smirked. "Wow, his name is also Mark. Also is there a specific reason you chose a love story?" He didn't answer. I took out a piece of paper and a pencil. "Let's start to plan out this whole thing," I said.

"How did Cleopatra dress?" I asked. "In some weird white dress with gold things on it," Mark said. "Wow you sure are great at describing things," I said as I put down the pencil. "Ok well," Mark started to say. "She wears a long white dress with some gold belt that drops down a little, and also gold bracelets and a weird golden fat necklace." I raised an eyebrow. "How much research have you been doing? And back to my original question, why did you choose a love story?" He shrugged. "Maybe I have a reason, maybe I don't." I pointed my eraser at him. "Dont worry, I'll find out why. You can't hide it from me." I went back to writing down down some ideas when I heard him whisper. "You'll find out on Monday as we do the presentation, Y/n." Wow, what a mysterious tall enderman. I wonder what he could be talking about.

Aight we're gonna skip to once the school day ends cause literally nothing else is gonna happen at school

Mark my beloved 🤌

Wow can you learn to walk faster
I can't believe we're going over this again
Walk
RUN CHILD RUN

WERE THE SAME AGE
DONT CALL ME A CHILD

Hahah c h i l d

STOP

Now walk
Come on homie we gotta explain
the whole thing that Alice posted

OH YEA
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

For once my memory
is better than yours
So are we dating 😏😏

Wow your confidence level
changes when you aren't in person
I'll tell you once you start streaming 😏😳

~~~

He sat down in his unicorn chair and said "Ok so.. are we going to say we're dating? It's totally fine if you want to say no!" I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. "You haven't started streaming yet I can't tell you." He groaned. "Alright fine, let's do this," he said. He clicked on Start Streaming.

~~~
969 words
Does anyone know how to probably end a story I need to prepare................ (Dramatic dot dot dots)