"This can't be love, Can it?" (unedited)

Sebastian's Pov (Point of view)

It had been 4 days since the incident with Nekara and I found this strange longing for her consuming me. Surely I couldn't feel this way about her, it had to just be lust, it couldn't be anything else. Yet again my mind wandered to the countless hours I had spent either thinking of her or watching her from afar.

This can't be happening to me, this can't be love; it just can't. Demons can't love and never will but this warmth filled me whenever I was near her or could see her. Was this really happening or was I simply losing my mind?

I figured I had to talk to her, not just because of these strange feelings that were so alien to me and only seemed to surface when I was around the wonders of life; cats. I had to check if there were any new symptoms. She was already having visions, who knew what else could happen to her before the time came.

**Timeskip**

As I wondered around the house looking for her I could find no sign of her but I did sense a strange scent coming from her room, blood it was blood. Without a second forth I found myself forcing the door away from its hinges causing a loud smack to echo throughout the long hallway, I didn't find Nekara but I did find the source of blood: a white back with a pool of crimson forming at the bottom and trickling down the pale carpet.

Removing my gloves so as to not contaminate them I looked to the bag and inside found a human heart and a pair of glasses that were typical of an older man with an attached not reading in simple handwriting:

"Looks like little old fathers lost his heart, although he never had one did he little one? Selling you off to the highest bidder like that, using his own daughter to further his obsession.

Do you want to know why he did this? Come back home and I'll tell you a little secret"

The letter remained unsigned but there was suspicion clouding my mind as I looked over the letter several times.

____________________________________________

Wow I actually updated this hehe :) I can't promise frequent updates or give you and update schedule but I vow to keep going until I finish this, I owe you guys that much. As to why I stopped writers block, I hated everything I was writing and didn't want to upload crap so yeah...

Anyway thank you all so much for being patient with me and if you've kept with me I'm sorry for what a terrible author I have been but hopefully I can make it up to you all with new chapters :)