"Please don't leave me alone" (unedited)

Sebastian's Pov (Point of view)

I couldn't let her see this sight, I disposed of her father's heart but kept his glasses and kept the original letter to myself as I whisked around her room cleaning away the evidence. No one could know about this incident especially Nekara. The poor girl could be torn apart by the sight, I couldn't have that. I wanted her to be happy.

I knew in the back of my mind she would have to find out about her father's death but would make sure it wasn't the way someone had intended for her to find out. Scotland Yard was always an option maybe they could be tipped off about this problem and inform Nekara as appropriate. That her father was murdered by whom? They don't know.

Victoria's Pov (point of view)

The brat was taking her time, wandering around as though she had hours to waste, hours to stand their stealing lovers and never thinking twice about it, the brat did it unintentionally but she still did.

How long would he make me continue this act? Pretend I care about her, look after her and then when she found out about her father's death be forced to comfort her telling her I did not know who could murder him or why they would do it.

I knew and it was for love, Druitt had told me to kill him so kill him I did I plunged those feathers deep into him, I stole life from him and all the while I was happy. Could I still be considered an angel ?

Here we were walking up the stairway to her room for her to sleep and me to scheme but that's when I sensed him, that damn demon casually walking up the stairs with a letter holding the seal of the yard and calling out to her as we touched the landing. As he passed me I produced a glare whilst he didn't react. Looking almost concerned and only to the eyes of that brat as though he knew something was wrong.

"My lady a letter was delivered for you, they told me it was urgent"

Nekara's Pov (point of view)

It was strange seeing Sebastian again as he handed me the letter I kept my eyes planted to the paper in his hands scared to look up into those eyes, afraid I would be lost, maybe I should talk to Victoria about this tomorrow.

I snaped the seal carefully as I unfolded the letter and my eyes waved across the words taking them in.

"Dear Miss Night,

It is with a heavy heart that we inform you of the suspected murder of your father Lord Jorah Night, unfortunately the body is damaged and we need you to identify this body if he is your father. Please come to the local funeral parlour where the body is being stored. An officer will be waiting for you there at 11 o'clock in the morning.

Sincerest Apologies

Investigator Barristan Selmy"

Everything moved so quickly my legs gave way and I fell to the cold carpet in tears, rivers flowing down my cheeks as I continued to read over the words and as they pierced my mind, my father had been murdered. First my mother and then my father. Why? Why? Why didn't he stay he was ...

Everything else was a blur due to the water covering my eyes but someone was holding me, carrying me away to my room, laying down on the sheets and having warm blankets pulled over me as tears continued to pour and candles were blown out.

A hand was placed on my cheek almost as to comfort but quickly left before I grabed at their hand and in a chocked sob whispered.

"Please don't leave me alone"

"As you wish my lady"

_________________________________________

Did you get the Hidden references ?? hehe