Careful milady (unedited)

What Victoria had mentioned was still swirling in my mind as we headed down towards the dining room that we were to meet ciel in for breakfast. I had to admit that I was slightly worried about it maybe because of how I might be close to Sebastian again.

I had to stop these feelings for him NOW. What if father was right and he was a demon, I could end up losing more than my heart to him, maybe even more than my soul as well.

I took in a deep breath of air in an effort to calm myself before we entered into the room to be confronted with ciel and Sebastian.

"Good morning Mr Phantomhive"

"Good morning Miss Night"

My eyes travelled towards the tall form that stood behind its master as always just like a loyal cat. I didn't return his gaze when I noticed those blood red eyes staring back at me.

Time Skip ************

I had managed to sneak into the garden with a few hours until it would be time to get ready for the costume ball tonight. I had decided to go as a kitty, I didn't know why but I just felt like being a kitty; maybe it was due to how they were one of my favourites I called them one as there were far too many amazing animals to choose from.

I had to admit that I was loving the gardens here maybe they could rival my own yet again as although they were beautiful and everything seemed flawless, it really wasn't as it seemed although a hint of life was missing from it.

As I ventured further and further into the lush green grounds I found myself discovering that the garden di actually have life it was just hidden from view. This place reminded me of mother when she was alive she always painted enchanted gardens like this. I was so caught up in my nature inspired daze that I didn't notice my lost footing until I felt two arms grasp around my waist.

"Careful milady we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself"