Lust is winning (unedited)

We had all arrived at the Viscount's party after a long ride of me trying to restrain my laughter but failing. When a giggle escaped me I always received a harsh glare from ciel but with what he wore it just seemed to make everything funnier.

"I think pink suits you"

"Miss Night teasing isn't a good look for you"

"Really I like it"

That was met with a long sigh from ceils end and well if looks could kill I think I might be off to see the undertaker again.

Time Skip **********

I had been wondering around the room trying to find anything but I hadn't found anything yet and neither had Victoria. The only thing I had noticed was how the viscount seemed to stare at me for the longest of times, never speaking to or approaching me but just always staring.

I didn't like it one bit, it was really getting on my nerves and was rather uncomfortable. So as if on instinct I made my way towards the dance floor not really thinking of where I was going but still moving. At one point it felt as though my body moved of its own accord as if it knew where to go or maybe who I was going to.

Then it hit me, literally. I felt myself collide with what felt similar to a brick wall yet held a strange sense of comfort. As I looked up I found the reason for my collision and found myself engulfed by crimson orbs and found Sebastian smiling down at me.

"Care to dance milady"

This time I didn't hesitate to nod and gently took his hand and allowed him to lead me to the newest song.

Viscount Druitt's POV (Point of view)

I couldn't believe that she was actually here; I had expected to be made to wait for her as she could be trouble but here she was and I had to admit to myself that she was even more beautiful in real life and I was lusting for her. Maybe she wasn't as young as I would like she may have been about 20 or so but my was she breath taking.

I greedily took in her perfectly curved body and rather generous chest. Her purple hair ran down her back like a cascading waterfall and oh my her eyes where could I begin; They were the brightest shade of purple and beautifully doll like her skin was flawlessly milky and seemed perfect. She was the perfect woman a perfect goddess and she was standing only a few steps away from me.

Suddenly her beauty disappeared into the crowd but I still longed for it and tried to search but I was overwhelmed by a crowd of women. Usually I would enjoy this but now that I had seen her I had no desire for them I only desired her and would not let her slip past me again.

Soon my little kitten; soon you will be all mine

Sebastian's POV (Point of view)

I smiled to myself as I fund how close Nekara had become, I enjoyed her closeness more than I would care to tell but there was something about her that was so intoxicating that it drew me to her every time. I always found myself needing her, wanting her to be mine and mine alone. I was finding it harder to control myself around her, every time I was near it was a battle between sense and lust usually sense won but tonight I could not guarantee its victory.