She was cold (unedited)

Light spilled into the room slowly as the smell of Hot Chocolate filled the room and red eyes woke up to the dimensioning darkness. She had cried for a large portion of the night so her usually bright purple eyes were covered with a strong film of red and were slightly swollen.

"Mistress it's time to wake up"

Victoria's hand gave the young girl a gentle squeeze as she pulled up the girls limp body before it fell back to the bed lightly. Victoria left the girl and busied herself by going over to the already laid out dress, shoes and a small veil for Nekara to cover her eyes slightly. No doubt the demon had played a part in that; his scent was all over the dress and this room.

Victoria had found that demon in the room sitting with the brat holding her hand and carefully stoking his own hand across her hair in a soothing way, Victoria had pushed him out of the room mumbling about how he had his own brat to attend to.

Nekara's Pov (point of view)

I woke up to find Victoria fixing up my clothes but even now things were blurred, she handed over a cup of Hot Chocolate. I looked up to her she seems different somehow as though something happened to her whilst she was away. I would ask her but it isn't any of my business until she tells me.

As I was looking at her I gave a small smile. Maybe I should tell her about what happened with Sebastian as if he was my "Protector" then I couldn't spend eternity hiding my eyes from him, nervous about what had happened between us. I needed a distraction as well something to distract me from reality even if only for a few moments.

"Victoria could I ask you about something?"

"Anything Mistress"

"Well what would you do if someone kissed you?"

"Well Mistress I wo... wait who kissed you Mistress?"

"Oh no I was just curious"

She might not believe me but I couldn't tell her about it, Sebastian was older than me and although I did like him I don't know if I should. Was it wrong for me to listen to my heart? She gave me a look that told me she didn't believe me but told me what she would do.

"Well do you love him Mistress?"

"Y-yes I think I do"

"You think Mistress"

"Well I don't know if I should love him, I don't know if it's right"

"Mistress if you love him. You love him you shouldn't care what others think. Can I give you some advice Mistress?"

"Of course Victoria"

"Tell him how you feel, tell him before he finds someone else, takes her instead of you. Tell him you love him and don't let go" As she said these words there was venom in her voice but also a hint of sadness chipping away at her voice.

"Thank you Victoria" I came out of the warm bed carefully and went over to her, hugging her tight. She was cold almost as though she wasn't even there, she felt the same way Sebastian had felt, feeling human but having no warmth. It was the same with Victoria she was cold; like she wasn't even there.