"yes"

The carriage ride to the parlour was grim; Ciel had given me a sad smile as we climbed into the carriage along with Victoria and Sebastian, for some reason Ciel had insisted on coming along with me. I knew he could understand my feelings after losing his own parents, maybe he wanted to be there for some sort of support but maybe not; he was the queen's guard dog after all. What if this was connected to my sudden involvement with the supernatural and the knowledge I seemed to have. What if it was Druitt that had taken my father's life, maybe as revenge when I wouldn't be his or maybe the deal they held turned sour and death had been exchanged? Druitt had seemed unstable maybe he could be capable of something like this.

The thoughts that swirled and clouded my mind were useless, I couldn't help father by just sitting here thinking of what could of happened, what could have been. I needed answers and I needed to find them myself as, if someone was targeting my family then maybe they would use the people that surround me against me.

I would have to solve this mystery and be careful with Victoria in-case they tried to hurt her next to get to me. This person didn't see killing as a sin so they could do anything and if it was Druitt this behaviour wouldn't surprise me. Druitt seemed to be insane, like he would do anything to get what he wanted and he seemed to want me.

*At the funeral parlour*

I didn't like this place, it was a place I hadn't thought to visit for years but here I was walking through the door led by a police officer with Victoria in tow. Ciel had decided to stay outside for his own reasons whilst I entered to meet my father again.

We were greeted with a man with long grey hair whom seemed to be smiling, he was so happy it fazed me a little as he giggled to himself whilst pulling up a sheet covering a body and with it my eyes met cold wide dilated eyes staring back at me.

It was father and he had left me as well just like mother but at least I still had Victoria. She might leave as well but she was here for now which brought little relief to me but maybe that was from seeing father like this. Wide eyed and covered in crimson.

"Miss Night is this your father"

I nodded with a chocked sob before I fell again to Victoria and my tears ran into her sleeves, he's gone' he's really gone. What do I do now?

Sebastian's Pov (point of view)

I could hear her inside, she was crying again. It pulled at me togo in and comfort her but I couldn't, After all the angel was right for once I had my own master to attend to but maybe I could find a way to serve both, maybe I could keep her around for just a little longer whilst my master solves this murder for the queen.

Apparently her father was an acquaintance of the queen and had been working on some research for her. Research the queen feared was lost or had been taken by the murder and the queen wanted to find this research and bring some justice to Nekara whom would be taken into the queens care after the case was solved.

"So young Master how should we tell Lady Night about the situation?"

"You will tell her, she seems to like you"

So for now we will offer her the phantomhive hospitality, allow her to grieve and finally bring her some justice. It was nice to know she would be staying with me for an extended amount of time.

___________________________________

Ah I finally updated this, I'm sorry that this is kinda a filler-ish chapter but I'm going to write some more interesting chapters soon hopefully :)   

Also a special guest will be in the next chapter hehe :)