✿ three ✿

"How do you even know he likes guys?" Jisung asks.

The pair were on their way to Sugar High again. Chan decided he wanted a latte to start the day, and had dragged Jisung out of his house despite the protests. 

"If he wasn't attracted to guys, he would've said so."

The little walking man appears on the screen, signaling the men to walk across the street.

"What if he's in a relationship?"

"Then he would've said so! What kind of questions are these?"

"Jeez."

"But you know, you were right," Chris says. "He is the sweetest little thing."

Chan walks through the transparent doors to the café and doesn't bother leaving it open for Jisung. 

"God, look at him Jisung." 

Chan points to Felix, who is currently helping a customer. 

"He's so tiny, so cute, so beautiful. Did you see his freckles?"

Jisung sighs. "What kind of K-Drama is this?"

Chan motions towards the couch they had sat at. "Go sit there."

"What? What about my coffee?" Jisung asks, confused.

"I already know what you want. I'll order a cappuccino for you and a latte for me."

"I'll come with you. I need to pay anyways."

"No!" Chan says a little too quickly. I'll pay for you. Now go away."

Jisung narrows his eyes until they're slits and tilts his head. "Who are you and what have you done with Chan hyung?"

Chan dismisses him with an eye roll and makes his way to the counter. He rings the bell and looks at the barista's back, which is facing him. Felix seems to be writing something down.

"I'll be right with you! What would you like to order?" Felix asks.

"I asked for your number yesterday, but I didn't seem to get it."

Felix freezes at the familiar voice and turns around to see a grinning Chan staring back at him. He sees Jisung looking at his phone in the corner of his eye. They must have come together.

"Umm... my number isn't available right now, but I can give you a cappuccino and a latte."

Chan pretends to be upset and sighs deeply. "I guess that will have to do."

He thinks he sees a smile on Felix's lips as he types the order into the computer. "I'll get the drinks to you when they're ready," he says. 

"No need, I'll wait here," Chan smiles.

"ₒₖₐᵧ ₜₕₑₙ."

Chan leans against the counter and doesn't notice Jisung's frown. 

"So how long have you been working here?" Chan asks.

As Felix makes Jisung's cappuccino, he answers Chan's question. "About two months. I'm a university student."

"Ahh."

"What about you?"

Chan turns to look at Felix.

"I'm a therapist." 

Felix smiles and nods. "How old are you?"

"23. You?"

"I'm 20."

Chan grins. "Good."

"...what?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Chan swiftly turns around again and pinches himself for saying that out loud. 

"U-Uh, here are your drinks."

"Thaaank you!" Chan takes the cups with a wink just like the day before and walks away.  

As Chan sits next to Jisung and sets the cups on the table, Jisung looks back and forth between the barista and his friend. 

"What did you do?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

Chan looks at Jisung, genuinely confused. "Jisung, what are you talking about?"

"What happened to Felix?"

Chan turns his body around, still talking to his friend. "What do you mean what happened to Feli–"

Chan stops mid-sentence when he sees Felix talking to another customer. His cheeks are red and he seems to have trouble processing an order.

"Hey, can I have a caramel frappuccino?"

"Y-yes, one latte. Anyth-thing else?"

"Uh, no, one frappuccino."

"What?"

"I would like a frappuccino. Felix, are you alright? You're not usually like this," the man asks with concern.

"N-no, I'm okay, I'll get you a frappuccino. Sorry."

Chan attempts to cover his smile with his hand. 

"Hyung, what did you do?"

"I just winked! I didn't even think much of it!"

"Why did you wink?"

Chan scratches the back of his neck. "I... felt... like it?"

Jisung rubs his forehead and sighs. "Stop doing that, look at his state."

Jisung points to the barista again, and Chan can't help but laugh.

"If he gets this flustered because of a wink, this'll be fun."

'''

what would your reaction be if someone flirted with you?

lol i'd run

or combust

one of those two

or LMFAO i'd be like "why me"

:D

i'm not problematic