✩Criminal✩

Random Bonus #3

Disclaimer: Chapter contains major traces of simping.

Chan's jaw hits the ground as Felix opens the door to his apartment.

It could probably drop lower if the cold floor isn't obstructing its path.

In front of him is the most ethereal being he has ever seen. Felix is wearing a midnight-colored sweater with a white turtleneck shirt underneath. He has a gray hat on top of his silky brown hair, and his face is glowing. His eyes are bright and his freckles are even brighter, the specks shining against his face like literal stars.

Chan takes a couple of shaky breaths and Felix blushes.

"I'm ready for the date,"' he mumbles.

It happens in a blur, but Felix giggles in delight when Chan lifts him into the air and steps into the house, spinning around in the process.

As Chan sets him down, he doesn't want to blink.

"Oh my God, hi," he says breathlessly.

He doesn't wait for Felix to greet back before cupping his face. He looks into his eyes before dipping his head to give him the longest kiss in history.

The older one resumes marveling over his boyfriend while the younger has trouble reciprocating the eye contact.

"H-hi Channie," he giggles.

"You look so gorgeous."

Felix feels so overwhelmed by the sudden attention that he flushes a light red. He hides his face in the area between Chan's neck and shoulder.

"I tried... I tried to look good-"

Chan creates distance between each other by taking three steps back.

"Good? Good?" Chan looks genuinely surprised as he looks Felix up and down multiple times. "Felix, you look absolutely stunning. Oh my lord."

Chan groans into his hands.

"You're not real... how are you real? You can't be."

"I..." Felix isn't sure what to say, and his cheeks are rapidly heating up.

"It should be a crime to look this good. God, you're gonna be the death of me."

Felix also puts his face into his hands and giggles.

"Cut it out," he whines.

He feels Chan pull his arms down and cup his cheeks once again.

"My beautiful baby angel," he breathes.

Before Felix could hide his face again, Chan kisses his lips over and over again while muttering small phrases in between, such as "so pretty" or "beautiful" or "all mine", which just makes Felix disintegrate in Chan's hold. 

He doesn't have much of a choice other than to stay still and take Chan's love and attention.

He wouldn't have it any other way.

'''

put a ring on it Christopher 😩🤚💍✨

Bruh
I came up with an... Interesting Chanlix plot.
AND I REALLLLLY WANNA WRITE IT
BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PLOT HOLES I NEED TO FILL
🤧🤧🤧