✿ twenty ✿

Felix practically jumps into Chan's car and starts yelling at the other to climb in faster. 

"Come one come on come on, it's so cold, get in!"

"Alright alright, I'm getting in."

"Turn on the heater."

"Could you be a dear and let me on the engine first?"

Felix whines as Chan fires the car back to life. 

"Heater!"

"I'm going!"

"Go faster!"

"I'm not The Flash."

"That sounds like a you problem to me."

Felix snickers into his hand as Chan looks at him with a half-hearted glare. 

As the car makes its way to the main road, Chan glances at the seat next to him when he sees shifting through the corner of his eye. He's met with Felix, who's curled up into a ball and completely turned one way; towards Chan. 

With his eyes turned back onto the road, Chan carefully reaches a hand to gently tickle Felix. The barista sleepily giggles and squirms in his seat. 

He manages to catch Chan's warm hand and presses it into the side of his face. The elder then runs a thumb over Felix's soft cheek, eyes still looking at the road which was pretty empty except for a few cars here and there. 

"Tired?" Chan asks.

"No, I'm extremely awake, can't you tell?" Felix replies, not bothering to look up.

He can hear a sigh followed by an "I hate your sarcasm."

Chan can feel Felix smile against his hand and he reassures him that he would get him home quickly.

"You need your beauty sleep," he laughs.

"Nooo, can get my beauty sleep here," the younger mumbles. 

Chan chuckles. "You won't be comfortable bubs."

"Mmmmmm."

Too tired to even speak, Felix snuggles impossibly closer into Chan's hand as they ride the rest of the way back to his house in comfortable silence. 

---------------------------------------

"Did you enjoy today?" Chan asks at the door to Felix's apartment.

Felix nods, eyes completely lighting up just at the mere mention of the date with Chan. The barista nods with a "Yup!" and hugs Chan.

Well, there was one little thing that could have happened. Almost happened. That would have made the night extra better, but Felix would never admit to thinking about this. 

"Thank you," he says.

"You don't need to thank me."

When they pull apart, Chan looks at Felix with such fondness and adoration, and the younger can't help but feel all light and fluttery. 

Chan leans down and presses a tender kiss to Felix's forehead while his arms rest on his waist. Felix finds himself resisting the urge to just somehow hold Chan there and not let him move. 

After another kiss on the cheek, Chan says, "Goodnight, sleepyhead."

Felix giggles. "Bye Channie~"

'''

PFFT-

y'all really thought they were about to kiss-

PLEASE

not yet :D