✿ five ✿

"Alright, first question. What is your name?"

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Color of the sky?"

"Pink."

"32 + 6?"

"Thirty ei–"

Felix falters as he realizes he almost replied with the correct answer. 

Chan leans towards Felix with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

"Th-thirty. I said thirty," Felix stutters.

Chan sits up straight on the counter with narrowed eyes and a smile. 

"Sure you did."

Felix looks away at this. 

"Okayyy... How old are– " Chan pauses, and his eyebrows knit together for a moment. "Wait- How many questions did I ask again?"

"Uhhhh...." Felix slightly looks at the ceiling and uses his fingers to count the number of questions that he recalls. 

"Three," he says finally. 

However, he's extremely puzzled when he sees Chan grin evilly. 

"Huh? What happened?" Felix innocently asks. 

"I asked you about how many questions I asked."

"Uh huh... and I said three." Felix holds three fingers up.

"Yes. You did."

"What are you ta–"

Crap.

He said three. He answered the question correctly.

Which he wasn't supposed to do. 

"Oh my gosh."

Chan laughs almost sadistically and whips out his phone, holding it out to Felix. 

"Number pleaaassee," he sings. 

"Wha- That's not fair! You tricked me! I thought you needed that information for the game or something," Felix exclaims. 

Chan laughs. "Sounds like a you problem to me."

Felix tries his best to be mad as he saves his number on Chan's phone. Just before he can type in his name, though, Chan takes the phone and says, "I'm saving it as 'Cutie'." 

Felix, as usual, blushes, and replies with a shaky 'Okay'.

Chan holds up his phone high in the air. "I have obtained The Number."

Felix facepalms himself with a smile, amused at how extra Chan was being. 

"Congratulations. Aaaaaaanddd... I think it might be time for you to go." Felix points behind Chan, who raises an eyebrow. As he turns, he emits a loud groan. 

"I don't wanna leave."

Jisung sighs and attempts to pull Chan down. "Bye, Lix."

As Jisung drags Chan away, Felix can still see him waving through the windows. He gives a wave back and chuckles to himself.

The café finally wasn't boring anymore.