✿ ten ✿

"Come on, come on..." Felix chants under his breath.

The barista finds himself counting down the seconds until he gets to see Chan. He's too busy staring at the clock to notice a man walk in. He gives Felix his morning kisses and says, "Good morning Cutie."

Eager to see the barista's blush, Chan adds a wink.

Felix remembers the conversation they had last night and grins, putting his pearly white teeth on full display.

"Good morning Channie!"

The elder freezes and backs away, clutching onto his shirt where his heart is.

"Oh my lord, don't do that," he says.

Felix giggles. "The tables have turned Channieee~"

Chan groans and plops himself down on the counter while Felix gives another giggle.

"How is school going?"

The younger's face immediately drops.

"That bad?"

Felix sighs. "I just have a series of semester finals and projects, and I'm only like 60% prepared for each of them."

"What are they on?

"Just a bunch of math and bio tests. Plus a literature essay."

Chan grimaces at the word essay.

"Couldn't do those for shit," he mumbles.

Felix laughs as Chan checks the clock.

"I gotta head out, Lix."

"Mmkay! Bye Channie!"

Felix looks at the latter with an innocent smile on his face. Something like a :3 . He snickers and adds, "I think you might be blushing more than me at this point, Channie."

Chan's eyebrows knit together for a moment before he collects himself and pecks Felix's cheek.

"Bye, baby."

He retreats and smirks when he sees a red hue spread across Felix's face. After Chan walks out the door, the barista has to slap himself to remember who he is and why he's here.  

'''

jeez this was short sorry