✩Screw the Pancakes✩

Random Bonus #5:
(LAST ONE GUYS)

It happens out of absolutely nowhere.

Felix is mixing the pancake batter in the big yellow bowl in just Chan's oversized hoodie and a pair of shorts. 

He doesn't notice the older looking at him with the biggest heart eyes as he continues to stir through the white mix.

"I love you."

If he hadn't been stirring over the kitchen counter, both boys would've had one hell of a mess to clean up later, considering that Felix's brain can't process those three words and stir at the same time.

Chan clutches the back of his neck and looks away, feeling uneasy for the first time. 

"Stop dropping things," he mumbles.

"W-ʷʰaᵗ?"

"I said stop dropping things."

"ᶦᵏⁿᵒʷʸᵒᵘˢᵃᶦᵈᵗʰᵃᵗᵇᵘᵗᶦʷᵃˢᵗᵃˡᵏᶦⁿᵍᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗᵗʰᵉᵗʰᶦⁿᵍʸᵒᵘˢᵃᶦᵈᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ."

Felix mumbles a string of incoherent words as fast as he possibly can, and Chan sighs with a breathy laugh.

He steps forward to cup Felix's beautiful face in his hands.

"Angel, I can't hear you."

"......ⁿ⁻ⁿᵒᵗʰᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗ ᶦᵗ."

Chan leans forward until their foreheads are touching.

"Lix, let me know what you're thinking."

"I... I n-need to hear what y-you said. One m-more time."

Chan doesn't miss a beat. 

"I love you. So much."

Felix's smile comes across his face almost as fast as his blush does.

He makes a happy noise and slowly wraps his arms around Chan's neck, hugging him.

"Really?"

Chan gives a light laugh, thanking the gods that Felix hadn't freaked out on him.

"Yeah. Yes. Absolutely."

Felix makes a series of happy, giddy noises and tilts his head to peck Chan's cheek.

"I love you too," he says in between giggles.

Chan grins, and he's unable to comprehend how happy he feels. He lifts Felix up and the younger wraps his legs around his boyfriend's waist with a yelp.

"Channie-!"

"Screw the pancakes, I want some 'I love you' cuddles."

--------------------------------------

Felix is tucked away in Chan's arms again, and he can't help but smile. Chan's heart combusts as the younger snuggles more against his chest and gives a little kitty yawn.

The younger feels so safe and loved as Chan presses light kisses trailing from his face down to his neck, and they were nothing but loving. 

"Stop."

Felix opens his big doe eyes to look at Chan.

"Hmm?"

"Stop being so adorable. Like seriously, I feel personally attacked when you exist."

Felix giggles. 

"Do you never get bored?" The younger asks. 

Now it's Chan's turn to look confused.

"Of what...?"

"Of just..." Felix shrugs. "I don't really know, just giving me attention? Kissing me and calling me cute names every day?"

Chan draws back to completely look at Felix's face and frowns.

"What- Of course not baby, I'm sort of offended that you would even ask something like that. I literally enjoy giving you affection more and more every day."

Felix giggles and thinks about how many days Chan has failed to give Felix some sort of affection since the day they've met.

There were pretty much no such days to think about.

"Okie dokie~"

Chan smiles and pecks Felix's lips over and over again.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you."

"I love you more~~" the younger giggles.

Chan scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"Don't even go there, I love you WAYYYY more," Chan emphasizes.

Felix sits up.

"No! I've seen this in movies so many times, it's annoying. We both love each other the same- No!" Felix exclaims and puts a hand over Chan's mouth as the older starts to protest. "And that's it."

Felix settles back into Chan's embrace as the older opens his mouth hesitantly, already internally apologizing to his shoulder in advance.

"I still love you more though."

'''

✨✨✨✨✨🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

(marry him Chrispy jesus)