✿ nineteen ✿

Felix is about five steps ahead of Chan as they walk back to his car. His face is red, but at least he can blame it on the weather if Chan asks about it.

He can hear a teasing laugh behind him.

"Hey, wait, Lix slow down."

Chan takes three extra-long strides and steps right in front of Felix, blocking his way. Because of the swift movement, Felix doesn't have time to halt his walking and ends up bumping into Chan with a tiny yelp.

He just closes his eyes with a sigh and leans more into Chan, inhaling his cinnamon scent. When he slightly looks up, he's careful not to reveal his entire face, which someone could mistake for a tomato at this point.

Chan gives a smug smile down at Felix.

"Hey there." He gives a short wave and holds a laugh.

Felix makes a displeased noise and attempts to walk past Chan, but the older occludes his path again.

Grumbling, the younger swivels on his heels and walks in the opposite direction, not exactly sure where he's planning on going.

But, not to Felix's surprise, he ends up colliding with Chan's black shirt again. He closes his eyes and groans, not even noticing himself practically clinging to the older one of the two.

"What do you waaaant?" His whining comes out muffled but Chan manages to understand him anyways.

"Where were you going?" Chan chuckles.

"Anywhere but near you," Felix replies.

"Look at you," Chan scoffs, feigning offense. "Practically begging to be cuddled if you ask me."

Felix registers his arms pretty much gripping onto Chan's shirt, which contradicts the whole 'anywhere but near you' concept.

He pulls away and is able to see a puff of air leave his mouth as he does.

"Mmm, is someone frustrated?" Chan snickers.

"I don't know, do you want someone to be frustrated?" Felix snaps back, making up his mind to not admit that he's slightly amused as well. He sighs and just grabs Chan's arm to lead him to his car.

"Come on, it's pretty late," he huffs.

Chan just lets himself be dragged but doesn't stop pestering Felix.

"You're probably just mad I didn't kiss you."

And suddenly Felix's hand is on Chan's mouth.

"You," the freckled boy uses his free hand to jab a finger into Chan's chest. "No talking."

Chan nods and salutes dramatically which earns a slight giggle from Felix, much to the therapist's happiness.

But the second Felix pulls his hands away, he's already opening his mouth.

"You're adorable."

Felix facepalms himself.

"I know, you've said that like a billion times. Hurry up."

Felix tries tugging on Chan's arm, but he isn't budging. The elder isn't sure why, but he's determined to be extremely annoying at this particular time of night.

"Chan."

"Hmm?"

"....Walk."

"I don't feel like it."

Felix closes his eyes in frustration and takes a deep breath in. He slides his arms underneath Chan's coat and around his waist as his spine tingles with warmth.

"'M tired and cold, can we please go home?" Felix prepares his ultimate weapon and looks up at Chan with big, brown puppy eyes.

In one swift movement, Chan backs away and hides his face in his hands. "God, don't do that," he groans.

'''

ANYGAYS-

i found this meme and i'm in LOVE-

YOU GUYS CHAN AND MINHO JUST RELEASED A NEW SONG AND FORGIVE ME ITS SO GOOD

YOU GUYS
CHAN AND MINHO JUST RELEASED A NEW SONG
AND FORGIVE ME
ITS SO GOOD

BUT

BUT

I think...
I think it's about seggs 🤭👄🤭