✩World War III✩

Random Bonus #1

(i cant do this anymore i published the wrong chapter)

"Give it back!"

Felix chases Chan all around the cafe, jumping up and down to try and catch the apron held up in the air. 

"Not until you talk to me," Chan says, holding his arm up higher as the barista jumps with all his might. 

Felix turns around and stomps off in the opposite direction with a huff.

"Well you can forget it then, I doubt the apron would fit you anyway."

"Hey hey hey, come on." Chan slides his arms across Felix's waist and pulls himself against his chest. The apron hangs from his right wrist, and he kisses Felix's cheek.

"Baby."

Too pissed off to respond, Felix just attempts to shimmy out of Chan's gentle but firm grip.

"Babyyy." Chan rests his head on the younger's shoulder and gives him another kiss.

"Babyyyyyyy," he whines.

"What."

Not a question, just a stern acknowledgment.

"What did I do?" The pout in Chan's voice is evident, but Felix doesn't falter.

"You let her flirt with you."

Felix swears he hears a quiet laugh, which just fuels his j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶y̶  anger. 

"Oh dear, baby's mad~"

Felix pouts in anger. "You let her flirt with you in front of me."

"But I didn't flirt back, though. Because I like you~~" Chan continues to tease and kiss Felix, b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶e̶s̶.̶  (lmfao don't mind me just exposing Felix :D)

"Wha-" Felix throws his arms up in exasperation. "Then what was the point? Why didn't you tell her to stop?"

Chan laughs again, remembering the lady who had walked directly up to Chan in the morning instead of ordering. She had been twirling her jet black hair between her fingers and shot suggestive questions at Chan while a certain barista stood there watching them with his tiny fist clenched.

"Because you are extremely adorable when you're jealous."

"I'm done," Felix states. He finally pries himself out of Chan's grip, and as Chan laughs his ass off while giving Felix back his apron, he sees a small group of ladies walk into the cafe. 

To his dismay, Felix recognized the black-haired girl in the middle, and so did Chan when he turned around as well.

"Don't tell me she brought her friends to stare at you as well-"

Chan looks at Felix and laughs. "I guess I'm just that handsome," he remarks smugly.

As Felix debates punching Chan, the girls start audibly whispering about how good-looking the man in the white sweater is. 

The elder's amused smile completely disappears as he glances back to look at a visibly upset Felix.

Entirely serious, he pulls Felix by the waist and kisses him full on the lips. 

"I'm yours," Chan states with a wink.

Felix pouts. "They're still looking," he whispers.

"Gonna have to fix that," Chan smiles before giving Felix another kiss.

Felix rests his arms on Chan's chest as they pull apart. He glances at the group of girls who start leaving the shop as fast as they had entered. To his joy, they look pretty disappointed.

Felix clears his throat.

"Channie they're still looking," he mumbles.

"Wha- Still?" Chan inquires as he gives Felix small, repetitive pecks on the lips.

Felix nods when he looks at him again. "They still are."

Chan narrows his eyes this time. 

"They left, didn't they?"

Felix looks away, embarrassed, but still holding onto Chan.

"N-no..."

Chan snickers and gives a disappointed sigh.

"Felix, you shouldn't be this whipped for another human being, it's bad for you."

Felix looks at Chan, completely and utterly shocked.

"You're joking, right? Aren't you the one-"

"Be quiet, you don't know what you're talking about- OW!"

"Hmph. Go away."

Chan just laughs and hugs his boyfriend. 

"You looked like you were about to start World War III."

'''

here lies Chan's shoulder

y'all just lemme know if you want to see a specific random bonus 

like a specific chapter

like a specific tiny plot you want me to write

...you get it 

yo someone pointed out that stray kids is having a comeback and I said "OH" was the song of the year and I'm just sitting here like
👁👄👁

don't mind me just questioning my life decisions