✿ six ✿

Quick note guys: the names in bold when they're texting tells us the contact names the boys have for each other, so look out for changing contact names as the story progresses! (·ω)

Felix picks his phone up Saturday morning to see a notification from an unknown number.

+82-6571-3996

Hey Cutie ❤

I found this picture on the internet

It looks just like you

Felix immediately gasps at the adorable kitten displayed on the screen

Cutie 🥰

Stop lying

Chan

I swear I'm not lying

The resemblance is uncanny

Cutie 🥰

It looks WAY cuter than me

O(≧口≦)o

Chan

Oh my god you just used those little emojis

My heart is melting

Could you get any cuter??

Cutie 🥰

Hey stob it

o(TヘTo)

Chan

CUTTTTEEEE

Cutie 🥰

Hmph

Chan

I bet I could beat you there

Cutie 🥰

Huh?

Where?

Chan

To the coffeeshop

Cutie 🥰

I know all the shortcuts

You'll lose for sure

( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Chan

We'll see then

Felix jumps from the bed and races into the bathroom to get ready as fast as he can.

----------------------------

He lives pretty close to the café, and he didn't have time to wait for the bus, so Felix is bounding down the streets with his bag flying behind him. He bursts through the doors to see no one there except for another employee who is currently shelving ingredients in the storage room.

Felix puts his hands on his knees and takes deep breathes with a triumphant smile. He can't remember the last time he ran that fast.

Just a couple moments later, another man also bursts through the doors, almost bumping into Felix in the process. The barista turns around to see Chan bending over, trying to catch his breath.

"How.... How did you... get here so... so fast?" He asks while panting.

Felix grins. "I ran."

Chan rolls his eyes. "Wise ass."

"I won!"

"Yeah... I suppose you did."

Felix holds up two peace signs and turns around to get his apron on, but he's stopped by Chan.

"Hey, Felix?"

"Hmm?"

Chan walks closer towards the boy with a giddy smile.

"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a cute-cumber."

Felix giggles and covers his face with his tiny hands to prevent his blush from being visible.

"That was a really bad pick-up line," Felix giggles again, showing his entire face.

Chan stares at Felix. The boy's nose is scrunched as he laughs, his eyes crinkle around the edges, and his rosy cheeks slightly puff out. They look so soft, and Chan just wants to kiss them.

And that's exactly what he does.

Without thinking, he leans in and presses a light kiss to Felix's cheek. 

'''

we love the consent

ALSO PLEASE THERE IS NO WAY THAT WOULD HAPPEN THIS FAST IN REAL LIFE