✿ seven ✿

When he pulls away, he sees an extremely startled Felix, who puts a hand over his mouth. 

If Jisung was here, he would've slapped Chan. 

"Oh my god. I- I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking," Chan tried to explain. He is afraid that he's crossed a line, and that Felix will not want to see him again. "I shouldn't have done that, you just looked so adorable when you giggled and I couldn't help it," Chan rambles. "I'm so so sorry–" 

"It's okay."

Chan stops short. 

"What?"

"I-It's alright," Felix stutters, still covering half his face with his hands. 

"It's alright?" Chan asks incredulously. 

When Felix gives a little nod, Chan tilts his head to the side.

"So I could just...." Chan leans in to peck Felix's other cheek and his eyes widen even more (if that was even possible) as he clamps a second hand over his mouth. 

"... and you wouldn't even mind?"

Felix short-circuits.

Chan gently takes Felix's hands and lowers them from his mouth. His eyes glance over the boy's lips then dart back to his eyes.

"And what if I...."

Chan leans in yet again towards Felix lips with a teasing smile. The barista regains his senses and playfully pushes Chan away, making the elder laugh. He attempts an escape, but Chan pulls him back by the arm. 

He cups his cheeks and looks at him with such a warm smile that makes Felix's stomach erupts into butterflies. Some sunlight refracted through the window and onto the pair, making Felix's sweetly intense brown eyes look like pools of honey. 

Chan brushes the hair out the barista's face. 

"How did you manage to look so beautiful in such a short amount of time?"

Felix blushes for the nth time. Suddenly, they see a customer through the window and they both spring apart. Felix runs behind the counter and ties his apron on just in time for the customer to walk in.

As Felix takes the order, he "accidentally" makes eye contact with Chan, but quickly looks away when he sees a wink.

""
Tbh this story is such a stretch
Just realizing this lol 🥲