✿ eight ✿

Chan would come to the café every day, sometimes even without Jisung. Seeing Felix was the highlight of his day, and he looked forward to it constantly.

"Good morning!" He says as he pecks Felix's cheek.

Felix will never get used to these cheek kisses. He's never been this close to Chan's face before, and he barely has the guts to keep eye contact with him.

Chan smiles at him. Felix eye's roam over his face and they land on his dimples, which he has never noticed before. He looks so handsome–

"Cutie?"

Felix blinks in response.

"Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night?"

The cutie in question blushes a light pink and waves him off.

"Stoppp," he whines.

Chan laughs and leans in to give Felix another kiss before he hears a voice.

"I thought I'd find you here."

"Go away," Chan says, which earns himself a smack on the shoulder from the barista.

"Ow!"

Jisung chuckles. "Is he bothering you too much, Lix?"

Felix nods and fakes a pout. "Yeah, he won't leave me alone. This is borderline harassment."

Chan glares at Felix, feeling betrayed.

Another chuckle comes out of Jisung as he grabs his hyung's arm.

"You have work in five minutes, Hyung."

Chan frowns and says, "Oh yeah, my job exists."

Felix giggles and Chan looks at him fondly.

"I'll see you later," Chan says as he plants a kiss on the barista's cheek.

He walks out of the coffeeshop, not caring that Jisung isn't following him, but rather staring at Felix in shock.

"What- he just- wait what?"

Felix looks down in embarrassment.

"How long has he been doing that for?!"

"A c-couple days..."

Jisung eyes get larger. "Are you... are you guys... dating?"

Felix vigorously shakes his head no.

"You have got to be kidding me. And you're okay with it?"

"Y-yes. Well no actually- wait uh, I... Yes?"

Jisung facepalms as Felix stammers out something that doesn't sound like an answer at all.

"I swear, we're in a K-Drama. Except the plot is just progressing at twice the usual speed."

'''
Guys guys listen to Magic Island by TXT