Character Introduction

The Sehgal's

Anirudh Sehgal

The Founder and former CEO of 'Sehgal Group of Companies' and the head of board of directors. He is the father of Mahir and Vishakha. A polite, kind and humble man who loves his family a lot. He and Vishal have been friends since childhood, they had been neighbours also but then had moved away due to family but they had never lost touch with eachother, they were happy seeing their kids getting along well with eachother.

Sumithra Sehgal

She is the wife of Anirudh and mother of Mahir and Vishakha. She is a housewife, she loves her family a lot. A caring wife and a loving mother.

Mahir Sehgal

Mahir is the CEO of 'Sehgal Group of Companies'. He is 32 years old, a humble, kind, friendly and a caring person. He is admired by all, his family, friends and employees. He loves his family a lot and always tries to keep them happy. Though he shows to the everyone that he is fine, there is a part of him which is still not over the incident which happened in his life 3 years ago. The incident shook his belief in love and marriage that he has promised to himself that he won't fall for anyone again.

Vishakha Sehgal

Vishakha shortly called as Vish is the younger sister of Mahir. She is right now working in 'Sehgal Group of Companies' as one of the Managing Directors. She is 25 years old, a fun and vibrant person, her outgoing character is loved by all. She and Bela have been best buddies since childhood, studying in the same school and then in same college though in different branches, they are eachother's secret keepers.

Alok Sehgal

Younger brother of Anirudh. He is the co-founder of 'Sehgal Group of Companies'. He is also a member of the board of directors along with his brother and one of the Managing Directors of the company. He is the father of Kuhu, he loves his family a lot. A fun filled person and young at heart.

Rohini Sehgal

She is the wife of Alok and mother of Kuhu. A cheerful, enthusiastic and jovial person. She is a housewife but helps her husband and children in their presentations.

Kuhu Sehgal

Kuhu is the youngest member of the house. She is 22 years old, she is in her 4th year of MBBS, her main aim is to become a gynecologist. She loves her brother, Mahir more than anyone. A lively and happy going girl who has a positive attitude towards life.

The Sharma's

Vishal Sharma

He presently runs their family business setup by his Father, 'Vaidehi Group of jewellers', which is now spread worldwide. He is the father of Ajitabh and Bela, loves his family a lot. A compassionate and amiable man, and is also highly energetic. His children call him the most romantic man of the family. He and Anirudh have been friends since childhood, they had been neighbours also but then had moved away due to family but they had never lost touch with eachother, they were happy seeing their kids getting along well with eachother.

Aarthi Sharma

She is wife of Vishal and mother of Ajitabh and Bela. A humble, kind and loveable person. She is a housewife but at times helps in designing the jewels of their jewellery house. She loves her husband and children a lot.

Ajitabh Sharma

Ajitabh is the elder brother of Bela. He is 30 years old and the CEO of 'Vaidehi group of Jewellers', India. He is a reserved, cool-headed, friendly and slightly shy person. He is not much outspoken, a complete opposite of Vish. Loves his sister Bela a lot and can do anything for his sister's happiness.

Bela Sharma

Bela, youngest of the Sharma's, the most loved one of the house. She is 25 years old, the newly appointed CFO of 'Vaidehi Group of Jewellers', India. She is serene, warm hearted, jovial and a friendly person. Her dynamic and determined nature is loved by all. She and Vish have been buddies since childhood, though they share everything with each other there is a secret which Bela has kept away from Vish. She loves her father the most and can do anything for him.

Others

Vikrant Singhania

Vikrant is Ajitabh and Bela's cousin. He 28 years old, he is one of the Managing directors of 'Vaidehi group of jewellers', Dubai. After the death of his parents in an accident it was only the Sharma's who took care of him, so they are his only family. He is the closest to Bela.

Ruhi Tanna

Ruhi is Bela's friend and Vikrant's girlfriend. She is 26 years old and works in her father's company 'Tanna tech park', Dubai as the Managing Director.

Vyom Malhotra

Vyom is Mahir's best friend. They have best buddies since their school times. If there is anyone with whom Mahir shares everything and anything happening in his life it's always with Vyom. Vyom has his own startup setup 'Malhotra IT park', which has been growing pretty well with his hardwork.

Anu Mittal

Anu is Mahir's ex-wife. Mahir fell in love with her during his college days, they ended up getting married after 4 years of being in a relationship but then 6 months into the marriage she left him saying that she is in love with someone else.

Hope you all like the Characters❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini