Chapter 13

It was the day of their reception, the reception was to take place in the Sharma's farmhouse. The four of them were getting ready in their room separately, soon all of them were taken to the backyard where the stage had been setup. The guests had started arriving, Mahir was talking to his business associates when Bela and Vish were brought to the backyard. Mayra in her cute little pink frock runs to Mahir as soon as she sees him "Mahi", Mahir excuses himself when he sees Mayra hugging his leg and lifts her up. Bela's eyes were searching for Mahir in the crowd, soon her eyes land on him, she sees him talking to Mayra, her eyes couldn't look away from him, her heart flutters looking at him, if he was looking handsome and hot two days before, now with a his little stubble he was looking, he was looking hot and sexy and talking to Mayra like a kid he also looked cute at the same time, her eyes were following each and every move of his even while talking to her friends. Mahir on the other hand had not yet noticed Bela, he was busy hearing Mayra's talks.

Soon all 4 of them were called to the stage that's when Mahir notices Bela, his heart starts running a marathon, he was rooted in his place, she was wearing her silver coloured lehenga with light make up and her hair was tied up in a bun leaving a few strands loose, she was looking heavenly to him, he was gazing at her while the guests come to congratulate them bringing him out of his trance, he tries hard to look away but his eyes keep going back to her. They both keep stealing glances of eachother while people come to congratulate them.

They were taken to the dance floor and a soft romantic music was played, Vish and Ajitabh start dancing while Mahir and Bela were just standing there looking here and there not knowing what to do. One of Bela's friend approaches her and asks her to dance with him "Bela one dance please", Bela looks at Mahir before he or she could say something her friend takes her away from there leaving Mahir standing there. He goes away from the dance floor but something irks him seeing Bela dance with her friend, she was smiling and laughing while dancing with him, huh!!...she didn't even come close to me and there she is smiling and laughing while dancing with him...(she blushes at something he says)...now she is blushing...who is he...I haven't heard anything about him from Bela...I thought Vish was her only friend who is this joker...and why is he pulling her closer...why are you bothered...because she is my wife...ohhh you consider her your wife but isn't she just Vish's best friend...she is my friend too...she herself said that...ohhooo Okay...why are you taunting me...someone's getting jealous...I'm not jealous that she is dancing with him and not me...I didn't say it's you.

Not being able to take their dancing anymore he goes near them and pats Bela's friend's shoulder "Do you mind me dancing with MY wife", "Sure Bro" saying this her friend leaves from there. Mahir holds her waist and pulls her closer, she looks at him shocked, her heart thumps hard and her jet black eyes widened to the size of saucers as he pulls her closer, he bends down and whispers to her "Dance Bela", she keeps looking at him shocked and just keeps following his steps. Mahir looks at her "Don't be so shocked I can dance...maybe not like your friend but I can atleast a little bit", Bela comes out of daze and looks elsewhere "Ummm no...I was.. wasn't", Mahir keeps looking at her "So was he your friend", Bela smiles "Yes Mahir ji...he's Rehan my classmate and friend", Mahir gives a small smile "Just friend orrr...", Bela looks at him confused as he trails off dragging the or, "or Best friend I meant to ask", "Just friend Mahir ji", he breathes a sigh of relief smiling "Okay". Bela was confused as to why he was asking all this, did he just sigh in relief...but why...and why is he asking so many questions that too about Rehan, she dismisses her thoughts thinking maybe he was just curious, she looks at him smiling "Not bad Mahir ji...I thought the Great Businessman Mahir Sehgal doesn't know anything other than doing business", he twirls her and pulls her closer back hugging her "There are a lot of things you don't about me Bela", his breath fans on her ears as he speaks and she shivers at the contact, he again twirls her and this time she lands right on his chest, she was blushing red, she looks down feeling shy and not being able to able to meet his eyes, her heart was beating hard and fast, Mahir ji...what are you doing😳...please my poor heart💓...it will fail Mahir ji don't do this...what happened to him🙈.

Mahir's heart was also racing, he himself was not sure why he was doing this, why he wanted her to know that even he could dance, he could feel her shivering in his arms, that's when he realises they are too close to each other and then he steps back after which she looks up at him. The music soon stops and Mahir let's go of her, avoiding looking at her, they both step out of the dance floor, Kuhu goes near them and teases them "Wow bhai bhabhi that was amazing and romantic performance", Bela blushes looking elsewhere while Mahir excuses himself from them and goes from there. Mahir goes far from the reception area, what am I doing...why am I doing this...why is she affecting me...why does it bother me when she is with someone else...why was I hell bent to show her that I know how to dance...why does my heart race when she is close...why why why...I don't want this...again🥺. Vyom who was searching for Mahir finally spots him and goes near him "Mahir why are you standing here when everybody's there", Mahir tries wiping his tears that were threatening to fall before turning to Vyom but he notice Mahir wiping his tears "Hey buddy what happened", Mahir shakes his head "Nothing", Vyom looks at him "No something happened else you wouldn't be wiping your tears", Mahir looks elsewhere "Nothing happened Vyom...nothing should happen" saying this Mahir goes from there leaving behind a confused Vyom, what happened to him...just sometime ago he was dancing happily with Bela that too with so much love...what happened now...I need to know, thinking that Vyom also goes back inside.

Mahir goes back inside and sees Bela talking with Mayra, he smiles for a moment on seeing her but then he remembers what he is doing and turns around, don't look at her...just stay away from her Mahir then these feelings will go away...but how can I stay away when we both stay in the same room...just ignore her. Bela on seeing Mahir goes to him "Mahir ji dinner?", Mahir keeps looking elsewhere "Umm sure Bela", Bela smiles "Okay I'll go get it Mahir ji", Mahir stops her "I'll get it myself Bela", Bela keeps smiling "It's okay Mahir ji I'll bring for you", Mahir looks at her "I'll get it myself Bela...I don't need anybody's help", Bela looks down feeling hurt, she just nods and goes from there. Mahir just takes his dinner and sits with Vish and Ajitabh, he sees Bela feeding Mayra, Vish "Bhai where is Bela", Mahir shows her Bela, Vish smiles "In just a short time Mayra has become so fond of Bela...she hasn't been like this with anyone not even me or Kuhu...Bela just has some magic in her", Mahir smiles "Yeah she has", but soon his smile was replaced with a frown. Bela was hurt by Mahir's words, she had just put a fake smile on her face as everyone was there, Mayra was the only one who was keeping her from spilling tears, Tara was about to feed Mayra her dinner but Bela takes it from her saying she will feed her. She feeds Mayra her dinner, Tara keeps telling Bela to go have her dinner but she keeps dodging not feeling to have her dinner. All the guests soon start leaving, Tara goes and informs Mahir that Bela didn't have her dinner before leaving, Bela had already left to their room. Mahir serves the dinner in a plate and takes it to their room, Bela comes out after changing into her pajamas, Mahir looks at her "Bela have your dinner", Bela looks elsewhere "I'm not hungry Mahir ji", she goes near the bed and takes her pillows and blanket and goes to the couch. Mahir makes her sit down and sits next to her, he takes a morsel "Open your mouth Bela", Bela opens her mouth to speak "Mahir ji I'm na....", And he stuffs it into her mouth, she chews the food glaring at him, "You can glare at me all you want just eat your dinner first", she again tries to speak "I do...." and he again stuffs the food in her mouth smiling. The next time she doesn't open her mouth knowing that if she does he will stuff the food in her mouth and just keeps glaring at him, he pulls her closer holding her waist she looks at him shocked with her mouth wide open, he keeps stuffing the food in mouth making her complete her dinner. He again looks at her smiling while she keeps glaring at him for feeding her dinner against her will "Yeah yeah okay keep glaring...now you can sleep peacefully", he changes his clothes and goes and lies down on the bed looking at her while she turns away from him glaring, he smiles thinking, such a baby she is, and drifts into sleep.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini