Chapter 12

Days passed by, it had 2 weeks since their marriage, Vish and Ajitabh were also back from their honeymoon, the reception of both the couples is to be celebrated after two days. They four along with Kuhu were sent for shopping, Mahir was reluctant to go shopping and was refusing his mom, but then when Bela jumped in and said that she won't take much time and they can return soon, he agreed. Mahir was driving and Bela was sitting next to him while Kuhu was sitting behind with her earphones plugged in so as give them privacy. Bela turns to Mahir "Mahir ji do you have any important work after this?", Mahir looks at her "No Bela...but why...is there anywhere else we need to go?", Bela "No I was asking because you were refusing to come shopping", Mahir smiles "I don't go shopping Bela Maa does my shopping...anything I need Maa brings it before even I ask for it...Maa also chooses my clothes...Vyom at times drags me but that's only while shopping for Mayra", Bela looks at him surprised "So it's your first time", Mahir "Umm you could say that", Bela chuckles "Great...you are going to love shopping that too with Vishi", Mahir also laughs "That's what I'm scared of...more than her the one sitting behind us", Kuhu removes her earphones and glares at Mahir through the mirror while he just laughs "Bhai I'm just wearing earphones I can still hear you...and moreover bhai let's see how you choose your clothes without Maa's help...I'm not going to help you nor is Vish di", Mahir "Bela is there na she will help me...(he looks at Bela)...you will help me right Bela?" Bela smiles "Sure Mahir ji". Mahir smiles looking at Kuhu through the mirror "See Bela will help me", Kuhu looks at him smiling "Ofcourse bhai now you have Bhabhi you don't need our help", he looks elsewhere and continues driving.

They soon reach the Mall, Vish and Ajitabh also had reached and were waiting for them in the parking, Bela goes and hugs Ajitabh while Mahir hugs Vish, Kuhu stands there crossing her arms looking at the four of them "Mujhe tho koi pyaar hi nahi karta (Nobody loves me)", the four of them chuckle, Vish goes and hugs Kuhu, Kuhu hugs her back "I missed you di", Vish "I missed you too my baby", Bela "I too missed my Vishi...I also need a hug", Kuhu "Bhabhi you take hug from bhai...not getting a hug from Vish di...you were laughing at me right along with bhai", Bela looks elsewhere trying to control the blush that was creeping up her cheeks "Kuhu I didn't laugh yaar...", Ajitabh was standing close to her chuckles whispers to her "Why miss the chance Bela...go hug your husband", she was already trying hard to control her blush and here was her brother making her turn even more red "Shut up Bhai". Mahir looks at Kuhu "Kuhu you are talking too much these days baby...", Vish smiles teasingly looking at her brother "Ohho Bhai...(she turns to Bela)...and look at my...sorry bhai's strawberry".

Bela looks here and there trying to stop herself again from blushing "Shut up yaar...aren't you both the ones who are back from your honeymoon...and I heard someone wanted to extend their honeymoon", she looks at her brother. Ajitabh smiles sheepishly rubbing his neck while Vish was blushing red, Mahir looks at Bela amused "Bela I didn't know this...tell me more", Bela goes and stands near Mahir "Mahir ji you didn't know right...let me tell you...someone wanted desperately extend their honeymoon...wait wait not someone actually both but this someone was more desperate (looking at her brother)...but Maa and papa fixed the reception date right they didn't have any choice but to come back". Mahir was laughing while Vish and Ajitabh were looking here and there embarrassed, Vish goes and hugs Bela "Bela...baby please no more secrets revealing🙈...I'll not tease you and bhai...please", Bela chuckles hugging her back "Good girl". Mahir smiles at them "I think enough of teasing is done let's go in...we have a big job called 'Shopping' to do", Bela smiles "Sure".

They all go to the shop, they first thought of selecting the dresses for Vish, Bela and Kuhu as it might take time, Bela selects an off shoulder silver coloured lehenga with a red coloured dupatta in just few minutes while Vish and Kuhu were still looking at the dresses. Mahir looks at her surprised "Wow Bela you selected the dress in just few minutes", Ajitabh jumps in "She doesn't take much time Mahir if she likes anything she will select it that's all", Mahir looks at his sisters "See learn something from her", Bela smiles "I'll go and try it". She comes out wearing the lehenga, Mahir was frozen on his spot seeing her, Vish looks at her "Bela you are looking gorgeous", Kuhu "Yes Bhabhi you are looking beautiful in this", Mahir's heart keeps thumping hard seeing her and he keeps staring at her while Vish and Kuhu keep showering compliments. Bela looks up at Mahir, when she finds him staring at her a blush adorns her face, that was enough for her to know that he liked it, so she goes back to change. Once she goes back to change he realises that he had been staring, even in a simple lehenga she looks beautiful❤️...yeah that's why you were staring at her...no I wasn't...liar you were...no...(his heart and mind keeps battling...but then he gives up)...okay fine I was staring...I can't help it she is beautiful inside out❤️...in these few days the things I came to know about her makes me admire her...she is a simple girl even being the CFO of Vaidehi Jewellers...she loves street food especially her pani puri...she goes crazy for them...she can eat any amount of it at any time...nobody can say anything about her pani puri else she will fight with you...she loves flowers...she has even put up plants in our balcony...the way she asked me for them was adorable,

Mahir and Bela were in their room, Mahir was working while Bela was sitting getting bored, she wanted ask Mahir about putting up plants in the balcony, she called him "Mahir ji...are you too busy right now?", Mahir looks at her "No Bela tell me", Bela keeps fidgeting "Umm Mahir ji...I...I was wondering...ummm you know...the balcony has a lot of space....so I...I...I was wondering if we could put up plants there....only if you want...if you don't want to it's okay", Mahir looks at her smiling "Seriously Bela for this you were hesitating so much...sure we can put up some plants in the balcony...I don't mind", Bela smiles "Thank you Mahir ji".

She was so happy planting after planting them....she doesn't need big things to make her happy...she finds happiness even in the smallest of things...she was happiest when the first flower bloomed in the plant...how can anyone not admire such a person, just when he was thinking about her Bela calls him "Mahir ji my shopping is over let's select yours", he smiles "Sure Bela". They go to the men's section informing the others, Bela turns to Mahir "Mahir ji Suit or Sherwani", Mahir "Sherwani", they ask the shopkeeper to show them the Sherwani, soon Bela chooses a black coloured Sherwani for him "Go and try it Mahir ji", Mahir nods and goes to try it. It fit perfectly and he loved the sherwani, it's just like how Maa chooses...I'm sure even Maa would have chosen this, Mahir comes out wearing it, Bela heart beats fast on seeing him, she knew black suits him and he will look handsome in black but she didn't know he will look hot also, Mahir looks at her "How is it", Bela tries getting words out of her mouth "Ga...Ga...Great", Mahir smiles and goes back to change, she let's out a breath she didn't know she was holding on seeing Mahir in the Sherwani she had chosen for him. Mahir comes out after changing "Wow Bela shopping with you takes very less time unlike these two sisters of mine", Bela smiles "Let's see what they are doing Mahir ji", Mahir nods. Soon, Vish, Kuhu amd Ajitabh also complete their shopping and they leave back for home.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini