Chapter 11

It was the first day of the week, everyone were getting ready to leave for their respective offices, Vish and Ajitabh were on their honeymoon, though their parents wanted to send Bela and Mahir also but they understood that all this is happening unanticipated for them and they would need time to settle down and get to know eachother so they didn't force them for the honeymoon. The reception of both the couples had not yet taken place, it is to be held only after Vish and Ajitabh are back from their honeymoon.

Mahir and Bela were in their room getting ready, Bela in the bathroom while Mahir in the room, Mahir was ready in his 3 piece suit while Bela gets ready in a saree. Bela comes out after getting ready in a simple yellow colored saree, Mahir was wearing a blue colored 3 piece suit. Bela's heart thumps hard on seeing, she keeps staring at Mahir without his knowledge, Mahir ji is looking so handsome...Bela look away...if he sees you staring at him na he will not even talk to you...but I'm not able to look away...ummm Mahir ji why are you so handsome and cute...come on Bela you can do this...don't look at him. She somehow avert her gaze from him and goes to the kitchen leaving him to get ready, she helps Sumi and Rohini in setting the dining table. Soon everyone comes down for breakfast, everyone were serving themselves and eating, Andy "Mahir drop Bela at Vaidehi towers and come to office", Bela "Papa I will go by myself it's not a problem", Mahir interrupts her "No Bela I'll drop you and anyway Vaidehi towers lies on the way so it's not a problem", Bela "Okay Mahir ji", Kuhu looks at Bela teasingly "Ohho Bhabhi you say yes only when bhai asks you", Mahir looks at kuhu "Kuhu baby don't you have college today", Kuhu looks at Mahir teasingly "Ohhoo if I tease Bhabhi you will answer...Okay bhai", Mahir looks at her "Kuhu baby...don't you think you are talking too much these days...", Alok joins in "Mahir she is talking so less beta...and what wrong she said...", Mahir shakes his head smiling a little "Chachu aap bhi (Chachu you too)", Bela also smiles with their talks while glancing at Mahir at times.

After breakfast, Mahir and Bela leave in Mahir's car, Mahir looks at Bela "Bela when will you complete your work", Bela looks at him surprised "My work will be over by 7 why are you asking Mahir ji", Mahir "I have to pick you up right while going back so I asked", Bela "Mahir ji I'll ask dad to drop me...it's okay I don't want to trouble you", Mahir smiles "It's not a trouble Bela...I'll pick you up and drop you daily", Bela smiles and nods "Thank you Mahir ji", Mahir looks at her "I thought we were friends", Bela looks at him confused "We are Mahir ji", Mahir looks elsewhere "I thought friends don't say thank you or sorry", Bela looks at him smiling "Sorry I take back my thank you", Mahir again looks at her shaking his head smiling, Bela realises she had said 'Sorry', she bites her tongue "Okay okay No Sorry No thank you", they both laugh looking at each other. Mahir drops Bela at Vaidehi towers and reaches Sehgal Industries, while getting down from the car he notices that Bela has left her phone and lunch in the car itself by mistake, he takes her phone and lunch and goes inside.

Bela was in her cabin when her dad's PA Suhani knocks on her cabin "Come in", Suhani "Ma'am I have been calling you since half an hour", Bela "Suha how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Ma'am", Suhani "Okay fine Bela where is your phone", Bela starts searching for her phone "Umm I think I left it at home or in Mahir ji's car...but is there anything important that you wanted", Suhani "Yeah Vishal sir wanted a file I couldn't find it so thought to ask you", Bela "Let me check for the file", she searches for the file and finds it and gives it to Suhani. As soon as Mahir goes to his cabin he calls Bela's dad, "Hello Papa", "Mahir...you...tell me beta", "Papa Bela left her phone and lunch in the car itself...should I bring it to her", "No Beta...I'll ask her to come get it", "Okay Papa". Bela's dad calls Bela in her cabin's phone "Bela", "Yes Dad", "Princess Mahir called you left your phone and lunch in the car itself...will you go and take it from him or should I send someone else", "Dad I'll go", "Okay princess take my car", "Okay Dad". Bela smiles thinking of seeing Mahir again, Great I can see Mahir ji again...good job Bela...I should do this daily...Mahir ji I'm coming, she hits her head, oh god I'm going crazy, she leaves for Sehgal Industries.

Mahir was in his cabin doing his work when Pragati knocks on his cabin, he mutters a 'Come in', Pragati "Sir since Vish ma'am is not here Anirudh sir told you to take care of Chandni", Mahir looks at her shocked "Me..Chandni...Pragati yaar I'll give all the work she needs to do to you...you take care of her", Pragati chuckles "Sir she is already outside", Mahir looks at her "Don't laugh Pragati...Couldn't you have told me beforehand itself...(he sighs)...bring her in", Pragati was still chuckling "Sorry Sir", she goes and brings Chandni. Chandni goes in grinning "Hi Mahir", Mahir smiles a little "Hi Chandni...sit down...Pragati you too sit down", Chandni looks at him "Why do we need Pragati Mahir...you itself can explain me na" Mahir looks here and there "Mmm she will be guiding you from tomorrow Chandni", Chandni pouts looking at him "Mahir you itself can guide me till Vish is back na", Mahir keeps looking here and there. Pragati was trying hard to control her laughter looking at Mahir's expression, Mahir glares at Pragati, Pragati jumps in to help him "Sir is too busy Chandni so I'll be there to help you", Chandni sighs "Okay fine".

Mahir let's out a breath after she says okay, he then instructs her on what is to be done for the day, just then the phone in his cabin rings, he picks it up excusing himself, "Yeah can you bring her to my cabin", Mahir smiles and puts the phone down. Pragati looks at him amused as he keeps smiling after putting the phone down while Chandni looks at him "Mahir you look cute when you smile". Just then there was a knock on his cabin, he goes and opens the door ignoring Chandni's comment while Pragati keeps looking at him suprised, "Come in Bela", Bela looks at him "Sorry Mahir ji I'm troubling you na", she steps into his cabin "No Bela...it's okay and I don't think so you remember what you said in the morning", she smiles "Okay okay". Chandni looks at Bela confused, she had not attended his wedding so she didn't know who she was while Pragati was smiling looking at him and Bela, ohhh so it's his wife because of whom he is smiling...good good...finally someone to make him smile like before. Chandni who was confused looking at Bela and Mahir interrupts their conversation "Mahir who is she", just then Bela looks behind Mahir and sees Chandni and Pragati.

Mahir takes Bela inside "You didn't attend our wedding I guess...this is my wife...Bela Mahir Sehgal...Bela this is Chandni..she is an intern under Vish and this is Pragati my PA", Bela smiles at them both and says "Hello", Pragati smiles at her "Hello Ma'am", Chandni gives her a small smile "Hi". Bela looks at Mahir "Mahir ji I think you are busy...I'll take my phone and leave", Chandni mutters to herself "Good please leave soon". Mahir holds her hand not wanting her to go leaving him with Chandni "Wait Bela", for the first time he had held her hand, her heart thumping really hard, she looks at him surprised. He, unaware of the havoc he was causing in her looks at Chandni and Pragati "Chandni that's your work for today and for the rest of the days till Vish is back Pragati will be guiding you", Pragati keeps smiling looking at them both "Sure Sir...let's go Chandni", Chandni "Mahir if i have any doubt...", Pragati interrupts her "Don't worry Chandni I'm there to clear your doubts", Chandni sighs "Okay", they both leave from his cabin. Bela keeps looking at him as he keeps holding her hand, Mahir looks at her, he then realises that he is holding her hand and leaves her hand immediately muttering a 'sorry'. Mahir looks at her "Umm Bela you forgot your phone and lunch...(he forwards her phone)...here is your phone", Bela takes it from him "Thank you Mahir ji", Mahir gives her lunch "Here", Bela takes that also from him "Ummm I'll leave Mahir ji", Mahir keeps looking at her "Okay".

She leaves from there bidding bye to him, he keeps looking at her till her car leaves from the building, What am I doing...why do I not want her to go...why was I expecting her to stay...Mahir you are going mad thinking about her. Bela was driving back to Vaidehi towers smiling and blushing, she was thinking about the way he held her hand, her heart again starts beating hard thinking about it, she was still in kind of a trance thinking about him. Only she knew how she had controlled her blush in front of him, he held my hand😳....oh god why are you giving me so many heart attacks in a day...first he was defending when Kuhu was teasing me...then he said we are friends...then he said he will pick me and drop me daily...then he called me Bela Mahir Sehgal ❤️...uff it felt so good when he called me with the name...Bela Mahir Sehgal💖...then he held my hand🙈... My heart stopped for a second and then started running a marathon 🙈..Mahir ji if you do one more thing for me today then I will get heart attack. She reaches Vaidehi towers and goes to her cabin, throughout the day there was a smile and a blush on her face.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
I'm starting my office work after 3 weeks of medical leave due to covid. So I may not be able to update daily till I fall back into my routine. Kindly bear with me for a few days.
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini