Chapter 31

Later in the evening, Bela was sitting in the balcony reading a book when she gets a call from Vish. She picks up the call "Hey Vishi", Vish "Hey yourself...who told you to get drunk yesterday...stupid girl...you know how long I have been trying to talk to you", Bela chuckles "Accha baba sorry...now tell me what happened", Vish takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant", Bela was shocked "That's great wait whattt...", Vish repeats "I'm pregnant you dumbo", Bela squeals so loud on the phone that Vish had to put it away from her ear "Vishiiiiiiiii...I'm soooooo happppyyyyyy", Vish puts phone near her ear once she confirms that Bela had completed squealing and speaks "Ufff now it feels like everything's off my chest".

Bela smiles "Okay when did you know", Vish "When we had gone to the farmhouse before the party Ajit told you that we already had a reservation...it wasn't a reservation for lunch...we had a doctor's appointment...we wanted to let everyone know only after confirming so we didn't tell you baby", Bela starts jumping around "Yayyy I'm soooo happyyyy... Vishiiiiii I love you", Vish chuckles into the phone "Okay you stop jumping around and screaming bhai is going to think you have gone mad", She doesn't listen "Vishiiiii how can I...after this newsss".

Just then Mahir enters the room and hears Bela's squealing, he goes to the balcony to check what is happening. Mahir sees her jumping and dancing around, wait did she get drunk again!!..no can't be...what happened to her, he goes near her and turns her around, she hugs him suddenly "Mahir jiiii", he was surprised, wait did she have a lot of sweets...is she having a sugar rush...why is she so hyper right now...till now she was shying away from me and now she is hugging me.

He looks at her "What happened Bela?", She looks at him still grinning "Mahir ji I'm sooooo happppyyyyyy", she spreads her arms to show how happy she is. He was still looking at her confused, she again starts jumping around "Mahirrr jiiii you are going to become Mamuuuu (Maternal uncle)", he keeps looking at her confused "Whatt", she looks at him and hits on his forehead when he doesn't understand "Offooo Mahir ji...Vishi is pregnant", he looks at her blinking if he heard it right and then hugs her "Really...this is great news baby" and takes Bela's phone from her and congratulates Vish and Ajitabh.

Vish and Ajitabh then inform to the whole family about the news. Both the families were very much happy hearing the news. They thought of having a celebration along with Mahir's birthday, though Mahir didn't want a celebration for his birthday he agreed for his family.

Mahir's birthday was fast approaching, just 3 days were left and Bela was still not sure what to do for his birthday. Everytime she would buy a card for him wanting to wish him personally but in the end she would end up hiding the card and giving him a formal wish. This time also she had brought a card for him, she wanted to do something special along with that but she wasn't sure what to do. She had called Vikrant for ideas but he wasn't picking her calls, Idiot... dumbo... bandar Kahin ka🐒 (Monkey he is)... correct name for him I have Bandar Bhai.. huh!! Let him come to here then he will know... What is doing so busily that he isn't picking my calls, she threw the phone away on the bed.

Mahir was standing near the doorway and watching her antics, what happened to this girl... Who is she trying to call, then she starts smiling suddenly and runs off to the closet, Okay now it's getting scary...she was sitting so irritated till now and suddenly she became all happy and smiling...what is running in her head. Mahir shakes his head and enters inside, just then Bela's phone rings, he looks at her phone and it flashes 'Vikku BB💙', Mahir had completely forgotten about this after that day but now seeing this name again he was burning with jealousy.

Bela comes to pick her phone but Mahir didn't want her to, before she could pick up her phone he pulled her into his lap, she was looking at him shocked "Ma...ma...Mahir ji fa..fa.. phone", he nuzzled his nose into her neck "let it be", her breath hitches and she shivers under his touch as he leaves a soft kiss on her nape. Just then their room door barges open causing them to jump apart, "Bhaab...." Kuhu's words stop mid sentence seeing Bela and Mahir's position and she turns around to the other side hurriedly "Sorry sorry sorry...you both continue...I'm more than happy to get two babies at a time....byeeee" saying that she runs off from their room leaving an embarassed Bela and a grinning Mahir behind.

Once Kuhu leaves the room, Mahir again pulls Bela closer "Umm Mrs.Sehgal don't you think we should fulfill Kuhu's wish...umm how about a honeymoon", Bela turned a bright shade of red blushing. She tries to run off from his hold but he just tightens his hold on her waist "Come on Mrs.Mahir Sehgal answer me", she looks at him and mumbles a small "Okay" still blushing. "Okay then I'll plan it out" he leaves a kiss on her cheek and let's her go, she runs off from the room blushing.

Mahir sits in the room ruffling his hair thinking and smiling, hmmm Honeymoon...you have a lot of work to complete before that...I need to confess to her...come on Mahir you can do this...it's simple three words...you can say it to her, just then Bela comes back to the room remembering that her phone was ringing earlier and Mahir had not let her pick up. She looks at Mahir who was lost in his thoughts, she was about to go near him but her phone rings startling Mahir who was lost in his thoughts, Bela looks at her phone smiling and picks it up and goes to the balcony not to disturb Mahir.

But Mahir was curious, he wanted to know if it's Vikku, Mahir stands near the doorway of the balcony, "You you are in India...you are really in India... are you serious...why didn't you tell me...You dumbo!!... Vikkuuu!!... Ohhh so this was the surprise...Be happy that you are my brother and I love you else you would be dead meat right now...Remember your swollen leg during college days...Wait wait everyone knows only I didn't know...Okay just wait till tomorrow you will get your gifttttssss...Bandhar kahin ka...You know I have saved your name correctly in my phone Vikku Bandhar bhai...Try try na changing... You will see what will happen then...No he will support me only he's my Mahir ji".

Mahir was shocked to hear that Vikku is her brother, you know what Mahir slap yourself nicely...you were getting jealous of her brother all this time😶...seriously her brother...you were getting jealous of her brother (his mind was taunting him)...I didn't know he is her brother...I didn't know she had another brother...Now you know the full form of her BB...do you want that added to your name in her phone...Nooooo never...why would I want to add that to my name😒...I'm her husband...ohhhooo you were so curious to know na what BB is and you wanted that heart with your name...heart I still want that I will tell her to add. He sees her coming back inside and goes back to sit on the couch with his laptop.

She goes and sits next to Mahir "Umm Mahir ji", he looks at her "Yes Bela", she looks at him "Are you free tomorrow for lunch", he looks at her smiling "Why Bela you want to go on a date...then I'm all yours baby", Bela looks at him shocked and then shakes her head "I want you to meet someone", he acts as if he is thinking "Hmmm let's see...I have to book tickets for our honeymoon...I have to select the destination for our honeymoon...I have ask for leave for our honeymoon...I have to select places to visit in the destination for our honeymoon...I have to book the hotel for our honeymoon...I have to do this for our honeymoon...I have to do that for our honeymoon". He was doing all this on purpose to tease her, she was turning a darker shade of pink everytime he mentioned honeymoon. Knowing that he is teasing her she hits on his shoulder "Mahir ji", he smiles "Okay okay I'm free".

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini