Chapter 3

Vish and Ajitabh finally had decided to come out to tell their families about their relationship, and since Mahir had finally accepted to get married again Vish couldn't think of any other day better than this to inform her family. Vish and Ajitabh had invited their families to a restaurant for dinner where they would confess to them about their love and them wanting to get married to eachother. Before leaving Ajitabh informs Bela "Mahir is also coming okay...so come prepared sissy...he has agreed to get married...let's see if he looks up at you now", Bela blushes "Bhai go...it's for your marriage proposal not mine...stop teasing me", Ajitabh smiles and leaves from there.

By evening everyone assembles in the restaurant as told by Vish and Ajitabh except Mahir, Vish keeps calling Mahir "Vishi please listen baby I'll be there in sometime...I'm just stuck in traffic", Vish pouts while talking "I'm not talking to you bhai...just one day I asked you to come early...you are still not here...so not fair", Mahir tries convincing her "I'm sorry baby...it was an important meeting you know right...I'm just on my way...I'll be there within half an hour don't worry...you keep everyone busy I'll be there", Vish sighs "Fine come fast". Everyone had settled down in their places, Sumi asks Vish "What's happening Vish...why did you tell us to come to the restaurant", Vish smiles "Patience Maa...let Mahir bhai also come", Bela's heart flutters hearing Mahir's name and a blush adorns her face which doesn't go unnoticed by her brother who looks at her teasingly. Ajitabh who was sitting next to her starts teasing "If you blush just at the mention of his name it's easy for anybody to find out Belu", Bela tries hard to hide her blush "Shut up bhai... focus on Vishi not me". Kuhu "Vish di I'm hungry when will Mahir bhai be here", Vish "Just a few more minutes Kuhu...let's do one thing...let's order till Mahir bhai comes...is it okay?", everyone nods.

Everyone starts ordering while Bela keeps quiet, Vish calls Bela "Belu why are you not ordering anything", Ajitabh mutters to himself "She is waiting for Mahir...she isn't interested in food right now Vish", Bela glares at him "Vishi everyone is ordering I'll have Whatever everyone is having", Vish goes and sits next to Bela "No no today you are ordering...everytime you say something like this and escape this time you order...anyway only order left is yours and bhai's...so come on order", Bela nods "Ummm I'll have paneer paratha", Vish smiles "Good...now for bhai...his usual Chole Bhature". Once they complete ordering Mahir arrives, Vish goes and hugs him "Finally you are here bhai", Kuhu "Uff bhai finally aap aagaye (finally you came)...Vish di was not at all telling us why she called us all here and here my brain is blasting...now that you are here we will know", Mahir smiles "I know what my Vish wants to announce...infact not just Vish right Ajitabh", Ajitabh smiles "Yeah". Everyone were confused except Bela, Mahir, Andy and Vishal, Alok "Yaar someone please tell us what's going on", Ajitabh goes and stands with Vish. Mahir checks if there is any place, he sees both the seats next to Bela empty, he doesn't think much and goes and sits on the one next to her, Bela's heart was beating fast as if she has been running a marathon💓, Mahir gives her a soft smile as he sits down next to her, she almost melts seeing his smile but soon composes herself and smiles back at him a little and turns to the other side, What are you doing Bela...calm your heart...you cannot beat like this seeing him...Mahir ji of all the places you could find did you have to sit next to me...I'm not complaining infact I'm too happy but how can I calm myself when you are sitting right next to me...that one smile on his face is enough for me...shit I'm going mad...control yourself Bela...see Vishi and Bhai are talking...concentrate on them, she turns to Vish and Ajitabh trying her best to avoid looking at Mahir.

Ajitabh "Dad, Mom, Andy uncle, Sumi aunty, Alok uncle, Rohini aunty and Kuhu...we know you all are wondering why Vish called you all here...it's not just Vish...it's also me who called you all here...I didn't mention Mahir and Bela here because they already know this...so we want to tell you all that me and Vish are in a relationship with eachother since the past 3 years...I know you all might be wondering these two used to fight all the time how did we end up in a relationship but I guess that's the beauty of love...you don't know whom you are falling in love with and I ended up falling in love with this wrestler woman of mine and we want to get married with all your blessings so this gathering was planned", Vish smiles at Ajitabh "Yeah Ajit pretty much summarised everything I wanted to say...now it's your turn...will you all give us your blessings and a nod for our relationship", Andy and Vishal smile and wink at them "Kids you are not as good secret keepers as you thought you are", "Yeah Me and Andy found about you guys long back we were just waiting for you to come out and tell us...this is great for both of us...we always wanted our kids to get married so that this friendship ours can officially become a family...now that you are giving us the opportunity who are we to say no to you guys...I'm 100% up for this", Andy also smiles "Me too", everyone agrees and bless them making Ajitabh and Vish the happiest, among all this Mahir was also happy seeing his sister happy, after a long time there was a genuine smile on his face seeing his Vish. Ajitabh then turns to Vish and goes down on his knee "Now that everyone has accepted...will you marry me Vishakha Sehgal and become Vishakha Ajitabh Sharma...I know we are two opposite individuals but I guess it's true opposites attract...and we have come so long I think our travel ahead will also be interesting with our fights and banters and love...so will you make me the happiest and accept to become my wife", Vish had not expected this proposal from Ajit, this came out as a surprise for her, her eyes were filled with tears while everyone kept cheering for them, she kneels down infront of him and smiles through her tears "Yes yes I'll marry you...I want to fight with you...I want to throw tantrums at you and I want to love you and spend my whole life with you", everyone smile looking at them. Anirudh "Okay okay now we just have to find a perfect date for your engagement and marriage". They all have their dinner happily, Mahir didn't talk to much to Bela during the dinner he was busy talking to his sister Kuhu while Bela was busy admiring him from afar.

Later in the night...

At Vaidehi Nivas...

Bela was in her room thinking about Mahir when her dad enters, "Princess", she was startled seeing her dad "Dad you here at this time", He smiles "Can't I come to your room", Bela shakes her head "No nothing like that dad...please sit down". He sits down next to her on her bed and puts his arm around her shoulder, she leans into his chest "Princess I wanted to ask you something", she looks up "Sure dad you can ask me anything...you know that", he smiles "I know but this one is about your life so I want you to think through this before giving me an answer", she understood where this was going but she wanted to hear what her dad had to say. "Princess I wanted to talk about your marriage...now that Ajit has told us about his wish to get married to Vishakha I want you to think about your marriage...what do you think about Mahir princess". She was surprised that he suddenly brought up Mahir's name without beating around the bush "Umm dad...Maa...Mahir ji", Vishal smiles "Yes princess Mahir...Andy wants you and Mahir to get married...what is your opinion about getting married to Mahir", Bela looks elsewhere "Umm dad...Maa...Mahir ji is good...I...I know him...he is my Vishi's brother...and I know you like him dad else you wouldn't have asked me about this...so if you really want me to get married to Mahir ji I'll be happy to do that dad...I just wanted to know one thing dad if Ma...Mahir ji is okay with this?". Vishal smiles looking at his little princess grown so mature, he caresses her hair "When did my little Bela grow up to become so mature and understanding of everyone...Andy will talk to Mahir...I'm sure Mahir can't say no to my beautiful princess", she blushes "Dadd", Vishal smiles "Okay princess now off to sleep...it's too late...we'll talk in the morning", he kisses her forehead and leaves from her room. Bela lies down on the bed but sleep was nowhere near her eyes as her thoughts keep going back to Mahir, Will he say yes to get married to me...he smiled at me today 🙈...and he sat next to me even if it was only for some moments ❤️, she drifts into sleep thinking of him.

At Sehgal Mansion....

Mahir was sipping his coffee standing in his balcony looking at the moon, Andy knocks on his room door, Mahir looks at his dad "Dad why are you knocking...you don't have to do that...come in dad", Andy smiles and goes inside Mahir's room "I know but I still want to know if my son is free to talk to him", Mahir smiles "Dad you know your son always free when you want to talk", Andy takes him back to the balcony of his room and sits down on the chair setup there and pats Mahir also to sit down next to him. "Mahir I know you only said yes to marriage this morning but I already had someone in my mind as your bride once you give a nod to the marriage", Mahir was surprised that his dad came to him so soon with a proposal "Umm dad but it...it's too early...I...I tho..thought you will take time", Andy smiles "When my son finally gave a nod what do I have to wait for...tell me what do you think of Bela", he was shocked hearing Bela's name "Daddd...Bela...she she is our Vish's age...I'm too old for her dad...she is just 25 I'm 32...do you really think she will be okay with this...", Andy smiles "Age is just a number Mahir...even Ajit is 5 years elder to Vish...I'm 8 years elder to your mom...you chachu is 6 years elder to your chachi...even Vishal is 7 years elder to Aarthi...Mahir this isn't a valid excuse...don't say anything about age...if you have any other problem with her then tell me", Mahir looks elsewhere "You have made up your mind right dad...", Andy nods, Mahir smiles a little "Okay fine...as I said earlier I'm agreeing for you all...but just if Bela agrees on her own accord no one should force her and also after she...if she agrees I need to talk to her", Andy smiles "I'm sure she will agree and ofcourse I'll make sure she talks to you", saying this Andy smiles and leaves from Mahir's room patting his back. Mahir still sits in his balcony thinking how fast everything is progressing, I gave a nod for the marriage due to them but I thought it will take them a lot of time to think about things...but dad...and Bela...I have never seen her in a way I can imagine her as my wife...she will always be my Vish's bestie...anyway I know one thing Bela will understand my point of view and support me...she is thoughtful and will give me a hand in handling our families...but for that she first has to agree let's see, he goes back to his room and lies down but sleep was nowhere near him thinking about what might be Bela's answer.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini