1

The McLaren Technology Centre in Woking, Surrey was packed on what was to be a special day. The formula one team were set to announced their new big partner for the 2021 season and there was a lot of people in attendance to find out just who it was.

The main hall was full with various team members such the mechanics, car design team, engineers, analysts, media team, trainers and many more, along with reporters as journalists dying to be the first to announce the news.

CEO, Zak Brown, took to the stage accompanied by the team principal, Andreas Seidl, who were they only two people in attendance today who were aware of exactly who the new partner was.

"If I could have everyone's attention please." Zak spoke into the microphone causing the large room to go silent as everyone prepared for the excitement.

Two of the most excited people were standing in the front row, Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo, McLaren's drivers for 2021. Daniel was new to the team for the upcoming season while this would be Lando's third year driving for  the team.

The two boys were excited as new partners meant new opportunities on the track to fight for not just the constructer's championship but even the opportunity at the driver's championship in the near future.

"Thank you. Now, I know you're all just excited as we are to be introduced to our new partner and we won't leave you in suspense for any longer." Zak continued to speak. "I'm honoured to introduce our new partner for the next 3 years The RH Group, and here today is the head of the company, Andrew Hunt ladies and gentlemen."

The applause started as did the cheers. Andrew Hunt was a multimillionaire originally from Milton Keynes in England. His career started at the age of 21 after he finished a business degree and immediately began working with his father's company which soon expanded in the RH group, named after his father Richard Hunt.

The man himself stepped out onto the stage with a smile on his face as he waved at the crowd before shaking both Andreas and Zak's hands on his way to the microphone.

"Thank you all for the kind reception. As a boy growing up I always had a fascination with fast cars and formula one. To be standing here today with McLaren knowing I get to be apart of this amazing team is an honour." The dark haired man explained.

Towards the back of the crowd stood a five foot four brown haired girl. She wore light washed denim jeans and a white cami top that was covered with a nude jacket that went just between her hips and knees in lengtg. Her hair was curl lightly and pulled back from her face due to the sunglasses on her head.

She clapped along with the rest of the crowd as the businessman finished his speech about how happy he was to have been able to become a partner with the McLaren F1 team.

The clapping died down as Andrew, Zak and Andreas made their way down from the stage to converse with the crowd who were excited to meet the multimillionaire businessman who would hopefully help McLaren in terms of competing on the top of the grid this year.

As Andrew walked down the steps he managed to find the brown haired girl towards the back of the crowd and made eye contact with her, telling her to join him in interacting with the team by use of his head and eye motion.

She gave him a nod and he left it at that, happy that she would join him soon. She made her way to the refreshments table and debated between a flute of champagne and orange juice.

Deciding to leave the champagne until tonight's celebration dinner, she took the orange juice and downed the glass. Satisfied that she had quenched her thirst, she made her way through the crowd in search of her father.

She managed to find him just as he moved away from two men she recognised as McLaren's F1 drivers for this season. He was now stood next to some older looking men that she didn't know.

"Amelia, come meet some people." Andrew spoke as he noticed his daughter approaching him. "Gentlemen, this is my daughter Amelia. Amelia this is Zak Brown, he's the CEO of McLaren. Andreas Seidl, the team principal."

Amelia listened as her father introduced her to the few men he was now standing with and once he was finished they all greeted her in reply.

She was then stuck listening to talk about formula one for the next half an hour, a topic that she had minimal knowledge on meaning she could do nothing but stand and nod in reply at the conversation between the men.

Any thoughts so far? Please let me know what you all think x

-ky❤️