Chap-5

There was a long silence...

Ruthvik turned around, headed into the house as Nayan silently followed his husband like a lost puppy.

Ruthvik got in the kitchen and drank a glass of chilled water there also Nayan followed him standing behind him. Cause he didn't know where to go.. he wanted to talk with Ruthvik but doesn't get enough courage.

Then Ruthvik goes to his room and opens the door, Nayan was behind him. Ruthvik's eyes widen at the sight of the room that was decorated beautifully for the couple's first night.
Nayan was behind him so he didn't get the view.

The room was filled with white and light pink flowers

The room was filled with white and light pink flowers. Ruthvik shrugged it off and get in the room, Nayan also followed him but his breath got hitched at the sight. His blood rushes to his cheeks making it red blush.

Ruthvik ignored his young husband. He took out his coat and placed it on the couch, taking out his shoes and shocks. He took the comfortable loose cloth from the cupboard and was going to in a bathroom but at a sudden moment a strong Smell of perfume hit Nayan's nose and he started to sneeze.

Ruthvik finally looked at him as Nayan sneeze more.

"Si ..or..." Nayan said between the sneeze  " I..." He just rushed out to the living room, Ruthvik also followed him ( following each other lol).

Nayan sat down on the sofa, Sneezing continuously his eyes gets watery and his nose was dark red. Looking at his condition, Ruthvik got worried for him

"Are you okay...??" He asked Nayan with concern but very coldly maybe in those 20 years he never talk much.

Nayan looked at his husband with watery eyes still sneezing continuously " sir ... *Sneeze*  can you.. *sneeze* please clo...* Sneeze* se the  *sneeze* bedroom's *sneeze* door " he managed to speak in between the sneezes

Ruthvik nodded and moved to the room and closed the door, he returned to Nayan and sat beside him " why are you crying..?" He asked tried his best to show no emotions but inside looking at the poor condition of the boy his heart pained so much.

" I .... Have.. an ... Stronngg.. frag..rann.cee. all...erg...yy. " Nayan replied between the sobs and the sneeze.

" What... do you have any medicines with you...??" Now asked with a concern, melting for a poor boy.

"I.. don .t.. kno...w..." He said suffering from his allergy from 10 mins straight, it makes Ruthvik more worried..." Give me.. your phone" he ordered the younger. Nayan gave his phone to Ruthvik.

Ruthvik took the phone and it was easy to access that there's no password or pattern lock.
He dialed his personal doctor's number. The bell rang after some rings doctor answer his call. (Ruthvik phone was in their bedroom that's why he asked for Nayan's Mobile)

On-call... " Hello Devansh.." says Ruthvik, doctor was his school best friend, the trio of best friends Ruthvik, Nikhil, and Devansh.

" Hey.. who's this. wh.." before devansh could say more Ruthvik interrupted him