Chap-6

Its been 4 days since their marriage, life was going smoothly as if looking at another person. But there's no conversation between the newly wedded couple, not even a casual talk.

Ruthvik was always busy in his official works and the same goes for Nayan, he was always busy in his studies and also in his workplace his happy place.

But there's only one moment where Nayan daily waits for his husband at night to come back from his work, whatever time would be late night 1 am or 2 am. That moment melted Ruthvik's heart but he ignored his feeling towards his younger husband.

It make Nayan saddened but he was trying his best to communicate with his husband cause why not he loves his husband so much. Even he steal glances of his husband admiring his handsome hubby and daydreaming. Such an idiot lost puppy in love.

At college
Next day

Nayan was in his networking class, Bindu was sitting beside him and disturbing the boy by being flirty. Nayan was also taken back by her today's flirty behavior, she's talkative but has never been like this flirty, or maybe today Zoya was absent and she got the damn chance to get closer to Nayan.

"Nayan... listen.. please" Bindu tries to be seductive but it didn't work on Nayan. He was just focusing on what the professor was teaching. After 15 min, the class finished as the bell rang. Nayan packed his stuff and stood up to go out but Bindu grabbed his wrist and stopped him. He turned towards her "what now..??" he politely asked

"Just stay here. I want to talk with you in private " she said as Nayan just hummed in response and sat beside her. When the whole class emptied. He immediately asked her " tell me fast.. I am hungry.." he whined as Bindu chuckled at his cuteness. She took a deep breath and grabbed his hands, looked at him " I like you.. no actually I love you Nayan" she confessed

Nayan immediately pulled away from his hands as he heard her love confession.. he stood up to move but Bindu back hugged him and started to roam her hands over his body inappropriately.

He flinched at the sudden movement, He panicked and pushed her way harshly, she stumbled on his leg but didn't fall.. she grabbed the table to stabilize her position "Nayan...." She shouted

"What. ar..u..??...." He shouted back with a cracked voice. Tears started to form in his eyes in known fear

"why. not..? I am beautiful as Zoya.. do you love her that much..??" she said with anger

"Wh..att..??. she is my best friend" Nayan explains stepping back as Bindu approached him, trying to seduce him with her touch.

A tear rolled on his cheeks but she laughed at him for how weak the boy was looking and that's the thing she got attracted towards him. A sweet and caring boy who easily starts crying over little things.

"Pl...ea..se we. I ... m a married man so stay away from me.." he said with all his courage and ran out from the class and directly headed to his workplace.

Her friend just proposed to him, not only that she acted differently.  She tries to touch him and known feeling crawling up in his whole.. he was feeling disgusted. He was disturbed all the time at his work also how much.. he tried to control himself not to lose himself in front of everyone. he loves flowers but they can't make him calm. Something was frightening him so much. He took leave just saying he was not feeling well. He was not feeling well.

After that, he reached his home. Directly went in his room.. he doesn't even eat anything.. the feeling of how she touched him was threatening to him.. it was triggering him something that he had forgotten all the childhood memories but because of her sudden uncomfortable touch.