chap-19

Vote| comment| follow

" No, I don't want to talk to him.." Nayan started with a cute pout on his face.

" But what happened, tell me at least, he is standing outside of the house since morning and now the sun is on his head why are you angry with him," Khusi yelled at his brother who is acting like a child

" Bittu.. he is your husband at least listen to him... " His mom Mrs. Verma added

Nayan was so upset with Ruthvik after that incident, Bindu got to jail and they also got to know the boys Sameer and Harsh harassed him cause Bindu told them to do and from then Nayan got to know, that Ruthvik was the one who beat the shit out of them.

And more of that, Nikhil's photo is still in his wallet, it hurts him. He questioned Ruthvik that does he still love Nikhil and Ruthvik didn't answer his question so he just came back to his home to spend time with his parents and sister. He ignored calls and texts from his husband. Now today Ruthvik is standing since morning 5 to persuade him but Nayan is upset. It's 1:30 on the clock and it's so hot outside burning.

"Nayan.." Kartik called his name entering the house " please at least talk to him.. he loves you so much.. give him a chance to speak.. " he pleaded

Nayan huffed in their exhortation, he nodded and got into his room after a minute Ruthvik get inside and locked the door.

" Baby..."

" Don't baby me... Just speak whatever you have to say.. "

Ruthvik stands in front of him holding his hand and staring into his eyes " I love you... but if you ask like that he was past I still love him there is a place in my heart for him but that doesn't mean I don't love you.." Nayan is jealous of himself, of his past self but he's trying to understand every word.

Ruthvik continues " I love you the most Nayan... But that's my past I know you accepted my past but what is bothering you just tell me.. do you think I still love him all I can say is that it was good memories with him but I will tell you this I don't miss him.. you are the only person in my life and future also.. " he completed as he turned to leave Nayan hugged him from back, Ruthvik smiled at his childish husband. Nayan does understand every word, he knows Ruthvik meant every single word.

" I love you too.." Nayan whispered and it didn't get unheard by Ruthvik, a big smile crept on his face and he quickly turned to face his husband. He lifts his chin looking at his tiny husband who is a blushing mess. Ruthvik leaned near his ear " don't blush like that baby.. maybe I won't be able to control myself now " he slurred in a seductive tone

The next moment, Ruthvik's lips are moving against Nayan's plump ones. Nayan's knees weaken at the feeling of warmness and coldness mixing within their breaths but Ruthvik tightly holds his waist for giving him support. Nayan's arms wrapped around Ruthvik's neck, tiptoed.

Ruthvik devoured Nayan's mouth exploring every inch of his sweet mouth, Nayan bit Ruthvik's lips. Ruthvik hissed at the naughtiness of his little lover. They were eating each other but there was a feeling of completeness. The sound of tongues slurping filled the room.

Meanwhile. ...

" What do you think Kartik, is their matter solved.." khusi asked with concern

"Let's hear out them.." Kartik blurted out 

" It's wrong.." Mrs. Verma Stated

"But Mumma.."
"Aunty"
Both Kartik and Khushi said at the same time

So now, three of them at the Nayan's room.. placing their ears on the door to hear their conversation but what they heard was just the sound of muffled slurping. They immediately pulled away with embarrassed faces and slightly blushing cheeks...

" I think.. it's solved," Khushi said as the three of them left there leaving them alone.

After one week

Both Ruthvik and Nayan were in the Vivah mandap ( marriage ritual). Ruthvik got to know about how Nayan wanted to get married to their rituals so he just surprised Nayan.

Now they are getting married with the ritual, both were in sherwani looking cute and hot at the same time. All their close friends, family, and relatives are present.

Nayan's father has tears in his eyes, he is happy for his Bittu. Her sister Khushi introduces her boyfriend to them.

Pandit Ji (priest) told to tie knots so then Khushi happily tied itthemboth Nayan and Ruthvik looked at eachother with loving eyes, emotions that only they knows, Nayan never told Ruthvik that he was reborn and met him and now he is so happy that he is marrying the only love of his life.

Ruthvik is so happy, his eyes are teared with happiness - baby I promise I love you the most.  The moment you asked me about that I just become scared if I told the truth. I know you love me the most. maybe more than I love you.

Afterward, Nayan and Ruthvik feed each other with their hands (it's also a ritual after marriage )... and others are teasing and enjoying the function.

Vote|comment| follow

Short chapter.
Next will they last, final the epilogue

Just like this pic...😉😉