chap-18

Vote| comment| follow

It's been 5 days but Bindu didn't do anything as she warned Nayan. But Nayan's intuition is telling him that something really bad going to happen, also the tension of exams is from tomorrow so he is studying hard, because of exams Ruthvik also tries not to disturb him in any way.

There's another thing going between Ruthvik and his mother. Mrs. Rathod wants a grandchild, she wanted them to adopt a child but Ruthvik denied it cause its not going to be only his decision, Nayan's involvement is also important and he also thought that Nayan is so young to be a father. He has a long life to see and enjoy, Ruthvik doesn't want to pressure Nayan for that he strictly told his mother not to speak with Nayan about this child topic.

As time flies, the exams are over and Nayan is with his friends enjoying the last day with them at a mall in pizza hut. As they were enjoying their pizza party talking and laughing their moment was Interrupted by a phone ringing.

An unknown number flashed on Nayan's phone screen, he excused himself and then picked up the buzzing phone.

Hello..??

Enjoying.
Looking better but
Do you know where
Your husband is .??

The voice on the phone is not unfamiliar, he knows the girl Bindu is on the call with a maniac voice, Nayan's's face is feared with worry abouthusband'ssband whereabouts.

What did....?

He didn't get time to complete his sentence.

Ohh, my boy.
Let me complete
Just come to my place
My old place, and don't you
Dare to tell anyone or you know

She cut the call, every passing second is hell to Nayan, like his breath going to stop.. for the boy he has died once he can die once more but he is not there to save him.

With trembling fingers, he call on his husband's number but it was out of reach. He rushed out without telling anyone, his heart thumping in fear.
He reached Bindu's old place that was situated outside the city.

His steps closing the gaps, he stops at the door.

" The door is open.." a voice says, he entered inside his eyes meet with the pair of eyes a smirk plastered on her face

"Where is he..? " He asks loudly

" Patience.. babe..." She said with a playful grin, the door shut behind him with a loud thud. Two big muscled guys came from his behind and groped him, he flinched.

"Fish caught in the net.." she laughed, Nayan looked with pleading eyes "man now you're here your husband will be here soon.. till then let's have some fun.." she eyed the two boys and they tied Nayan On the chair his mouth is taped, Nayan was feeling so stupid, how can he act like an idiot but what can he do, he loves Ruthvik more than anything if it comes to Ruthvik his emotions take over him always.

Nayan's eyes never leave the door, he doesn't want his husband to come, but after an hour the door opens showing Ruthvik with red eyes Angry, frustrated, and fearful mixed emotions can be seen in his this curious eyes.

He rushed to his husband but stopped in the mid as a knife was placed at Nayan's neck by one of the guys.

Bindu smirk " got you..." Ruthvik looked at her with his burning gaze "Mr. Rathod.. I just want him just sign these divorce papers " she throws the paper in front of him with a pen.

"I am not doing this.." he yelled at her but the girl has other plans

" Ohh.. then if I can't have him so no one can.." she said walking to Nayan holding the knife and pressing it on his neck, with slight cut blood dropped. A tear escaped from Nayan's eyes because of the pain. Ruthvik's heart clenched, and he cursed himself for not being enough strong to once again protect his love.

" Stop.. " he yelled his cracked voice pained

She smirked and Ruthvik kneeled and took the papers and signed them immediately without any hesitation, what can be most important for him more than the life of his love, Nayan's eyes were pleading with him not to sign but no.

The guy next to Bindu again holds the knife closely to Nayan's neck. She walked behind Ruthvik who kneeled, paper in his hands. She groped his hair tightly but he didn't hitch, he was calm. She looked at Nayan " look.. does he love you..  if he does he would never sign it " she laughed then took out the wallet from his pocket and opened it with a creepy smile then flipped it to show it to Nayan

" Look, he still loves his late lover his photo is still in his wallet.. tch.. " she continued as if something broke in Nayan, yeah it's broken Nayan inside that photo that belongs to his late lover Nikhil.

Their past still lingers around them, he thought their love would make Ruthvik love him more even though he knows both are the same person with different lives with the same person sharing his life. But it still hurts that was past whatever he was in his past life, he was Nikhil but he wants Ruthvik to love him as Nayan, that was their beautiful memories but he wants his new life with Ruthvik as now he is. After their honeymoon he thought now that his husband only loves him he may be selfish but he doesn't want to conclude two different memories from his past life and his present invade their future.

Ruthvik could see the hurt in Nayan's eyes, he can read it, it's not like he doesn't love Nayan.  He loves him so much like a mad lover he is as from the moment Nayan becomes his husband he didn't talk to Nikhil's photo much and from the 4 and half months he even gave a glance to his wallet his only focus is his husband Nayan.

" Now you see my love... " She spoke as She pulled his hair making him hissed in pain.

Nayan wanted to say please Stop hurting him but he can't, his mouth is taped.  Ruthvik was scared for Nayan's life is on the knife.

Ruthvik's gaze roamed around everywhere, Nayan was tied, there was a guy holding knife to his neck and at the corner of another guy was standing. As Bindu is pulling his hair with all her force. Just then the guy who's holding a knife loosed a little. Ruthvik quickly grabbed Bindu's wrist tightly and flipped her and she fall to the floor in a sec, he picked out the gun that he hid in his pant and point it at her head.

" Leave my husband.. or I will kill her.. " he threatened them with his dangerous voice yeah he was just waiting for the right moment to handle this. The next, door opens with a thud Kartik with a gun in his hand with four more buffed muscled bodyguards with guns.

All of them stilled in their places, guns pointed at their heads, Ruthvik quickly untied and pulled the tape out from his mouth. Nayan just hug Ruthvik tightly closing his eyes. Feeling the embrace of his safe place.

Vote| comment|follow