chap-15

If they're going to be any readers please share your views...
........................................

After their morning make-out session both didn't talk much, Just stealing glances at each other but still, Ruthvik manages to have small talks with Nayan. Ruthvik internally smiles at his husband's cuteness whenever he blushes if accidentally they get touched in any way.

The most satisfying moment for Ruthvik was waiting for him. Both husbands return from Zanskar valley to spend their beautiful time. Both are so hungry so after getting fresh they directly left for having Lunch in the hotel food court.

Nayan and Ruthvik sat at the table waiting for the food they ordered. But Nayan's eyes caught something again and he frowned looking at the same woman from tomorrow who is walking towards them.

" Hey... " She greeted them mostly you can say only Ruthvik...  Staring at him.

Nayan didn't reply but Ruthvik replied "Hello.."

"I saw you yesterday at the dinner time.. " she directedly said to Ruthvik, her face is alluring with confidence " I am Ruchita Rai.. can I have your contact no. "

Ruthvik smiled as he was going to say something but Nayan interrupted saying " why. ??"

She gave a not interesting look. He continued " why do you want his contact no.??"

"Is none of your business little boy.. " she smirked and then looked at Ruthvik who is already looking at his husband with amused looks, he can read the jealousy written over his face. " Hey... Mr.. "

" Ruthvik Rathod.. my name," he said giving her a short smile. Nayan glared at his husband but Ruthvik ignored it to annoy his husband a little.

" Mr. Rathod... it's just you are too handsome and I just want to be in touch with you. you know what I mean.. " she said with a soft chuckle, Ruthvik passed her a smile, and that's it for Nayan.

" Look Miss whatever you are. " Nayan blurted out " he is not giving his number.... To you.."

" Why...?" She frowned " I am asking him.. not you.  Little boy" she's said pointing his index finger. Ruthvik internally smirked waiting for his husband's reply. He loved looking at his husband, what is gonna be his next words.

" Cause I don't give him permission to share his contact.. " he spat " second this little boy is his husband ok so back off lady," he said and glared at his husband who is looking back at him with a mischievous smile. Calm down.. she's a lady.. you can't badmouth her in front of your husband.

She looked shocked at them.. like her eyes going to pop out. She took a glance at Ruthvik then she left from there without exchanging any words, maybe surprised to see the gay couple.

But what now...!

" Why didn't you deny her..?" Nayan gave him stern look.

" I... Didn't.. kn.." before he could reply  Nayan interrupted " ohh you don't know.. Mr. Ruthvik Rathod you are married man.. and you were talking to her.. didn't you know she was flirting with you.. " he purred

But in between the waiter came with the food they ordered set on the table.. he left.

" Baby are you jealous.. ??" Ruthvik asked with a playful grin

" No. " Nayan replied, "now eat I am hungry ok ." He ordered Ruthvik

Ruthvik chuckled, he enjoyed seeing his little husband in jealousy.. looking cute goofing with food in his mouth.  Pouty lips.. inviting for a kiss. His heart warmed up..  trying to read Nayan's eyes he got to answer innocence love filled with jealousy.. craving for food to calm down his anger.